chapter 1

Every since that day, I showed trey around we were like instant best friends. We have been hanging out for 2 weeks straight now, we meet at the park everyday around 2 then spend the whole day together. I have to admit, Trey is not what i thought he would be like. I thought he would be rude, and cocky. But hes sweet, a little cocky. But hes still nice and funny. The type of friend ive been waiting to roll around. I was just waking up and i was sooo ready to go meet with trey today me and him were going to the movies, and going to the pool, for a night swim. Ive always loved swimming at night. It seems so daring. Knowing you shouldnt be there. Just having fun. I danced around my room listening to this tpain song. I didnt know any of the words or any of the lyrics but i loved the beat. I picked out a cute offit 

for the day. I picked out some jean shorts a white crop top that said the words "summer of love" in colorful cursive letters, and some hightop white converse. I looked pretty cute. I washed my hair, and combed all the kinks out. I straightened it out but left big curls at the end. I put on some gold hoop earings that werent to big, and not to small. I grabbed my necklace that said "dope" on it, took on more look at myself then went downstairs to eat breakfast with Lilly. Me and lilly had been staying together for a while because lillys mom is struggling and needed to go out of town to pick up some extra money from her sister. So lilly has been staying here. My mom was out with her friends and my dad was at work so it was just me and lilly like usual.

"good morning lilly." I said as i went into the kitchen to see her making some food.

"good morning boo, and dont you look cute, you've been looking real cute for about three or four weeks now, its only the beginning of summer and you been gone from morning till night."

"yea, well ya know. Just enjoying summer i guess." i said with a shy look on my face.

"Girl, i am pretty much the closest thing you got and your the closest thing i got, you've been hiding it from everybody, where you been, who you been with? You wont tell anybody. Tell me girl."

she was right, we were very close. I just didn't want anybody thinking that me and tremaine were dating, or doing anything. Were just friends, and thats it. But maybe I should tell her.

"okay look lilly, ill tell you. But please keep it on the downlow i dont want maya or brook thinking anythings up, but for almost 3 weeks since the day after we met ive been out with tr-"

"Trey!!!! I knew it, I could tell, you've been acting girlier, dressing cuter, and just acting more like a woman. Hes bringing the maturity out of you, are you two dating already?"

"Noooo! Me and tremaine are just friends and thats all we're ever be. Hes very attractive and sweet, but i wouldnt want us to ruin our friendship by dating and possibly breaking up."

"So just to be clear yall arent having sex?" she asked in a curious tone.

"Really lilly, of course we're not. I wouldn't do that."

"Just wondering. I care about you." she said.

We sat down and ate breakfast and i looked at my watch and figured it was only 30 minuets earlier than the time we meet, ill just walk slow to the park. I grabbed my swim suit bad and my purse, said bye to lilly and left.  

I walked very slow to the park listening to music thru my headphones and thinking about this feeling ive been having. I dont know what it is but i do like it. 

Finally i got to the park and saw trey sitting there scrolling thru his phone and singing some song thru his headphones, i slowly walked behind him and listened to him sing. I couldn't believe his voice it was too sexy.

"BOO!" i screamed and shook his shoulders.

"damn, you scared me." he said in that sexy voice i love.

"Nigga got some vocals, you sound good tremaine."

"thanks, im straight. But why you like calling me tremaine so much you can call me Trey"

"I dont know, i just do." I said blushing a little bit.

"iight well do what makes you happy boo, but its a little early to go out to the movies, so lets chill at my crib till around 8"

"okay, sounds good. Lets go."

Me and trey got in his car, went to the gas station and got some snacks. Then headed to his crib. I thought his mom and brother would be home but they weren't . So it was just me and him. We walked to his room and it was an average room with blue walls and boy type stuff.

"Baby you dont have to be shy, sit down chill. We gone be here a minuet."

"Soooo, tremaine. Whatcha wanna talk about?"

"Ion know, tell me about you. I wanna know all about nicole."

"Well ive been in virgina all my life. We didnt always live in the hood tho. We use to live in a nice neighborhood until my dad started selling drugs and my mom quit her job before i knew it we were moving from our house to here in petersburg. But i love it. I a good runner, i have a thing for mature guys, and i love shopping for Jordan's. Not much but hey thats me."

"Nicole sounds like a cool friend to have and shes very beautiful."

"Thank you trey."

Me and trey talked all day and just relaxing, i eventually fell asleep while he talked all about being an army brat, it wasnt that his story was boring but his voice was so manly and soothing. I woke up and felt myself wrapped in somebody arms. Whoever is was i could feel there bare stomach which has rock solid abbs. The person was warm. I felt so secure in this persons arms. I opened my eyes and saw trey. He looked so peaceful. I knew that he was just laying with me because he was tired and needed some rest too. I couldn't help but feel all over him. He felt wonderful. I slowly rubbed my hands up and down his abbs and i dont know why but i just wanted to lay by him forever. I kept rubbing my hands down his abbs and i felt wetness between my legs, i knew this nigga was not getting me wet.

"You like what you feel." Trey asked.

"damn! You scared me i didnt know you were awake!! How long you been up bighead!?"

"I woke the minuet your delicate hands touched my body." trey said with a smirk on his face.

"Um, im sorry, i just-"

"Its okay, its my fault for sleeping so close to you."

"No its fine, its your bed im sorry i should've been on the couch or something."

Me and trey were just staring at each other when the silence made me feel weird and i broke it.

"um, well lets head to the movies." I said energetically.

"Right, right. Im sorry, those hazel eyes you got are just mesmerizing." Trey said.

"Thank you. Tremaine."

We freshened up again and headed out the house. We got to the movies and i already spotted some bitches who stayed hating when we were in school. I wonder how this is gonna go.