chapter 16

Almost 2 months later

Nicoles POV.

I found my self crying everyday. I should be happy. But I'm not. Chris left. Check.

Lilly leaves for school in three days. check. My mom and dad are really getting a divorce. Check. I leave In just two weeks. Check. I guess I should be happy. I'm going to a great school. With a great track team in Atlanta. But I'm so far from home. Lilly and Chris broke up. They can't take on the challenge of long distant relationship. And I'm guessing that's what's going to happen with me and trey. I'm done with school. Because of my scholarship I didn't have to finish 12th grade. Me and trey have been spending as much time as we can with each other , because we know that time is coming to an end. Today I was going to spend the day with trey.

-----

Treys POV

Today I was chilln at home.. Just me and my mom and Nicole. Forrest and Maya were at her house.

"Mom."

"Yes Tremaine?"

"I don't know how to tell her."

"You have to. She deserves to know."

"I can't. Im leaving one week after her. This is going to tear us apart. "

"Sweet heart. You need to. Just think of how this will benefit you in the long run. Tell her."

"Okay mom."

How the fuck was I going to be able to tell my girl some shit like this? She would be torn. I can't do this shit today. I just want her to bring that ass over here and chill with my baby. Cuddle, kiss, make love. I've been trying to get it in more and more, because its all coming to an end. Probably the same shit she's thinking.

I walked downstairs to open the door.

"Trreeeey!" nic screamed.

"Hey baby girl"

"Hey boo boo. Let's go upstairs. Your mom home?"

"Yea but she's about to leave."

"Hey Nicole. Look at you. Ms. Lil college girl." my mom said.

"Thanks mama April. And where you going looking all hot?" nic asked.

"Grown folk business girl!" they laughed and my mom left .

------------

"Baby. What you wanna do." Nicole asked.

"Come here."

She walked over to me and laid me down on the bed. She kissed me down from my lips to my zipper. She unzipped my pants and pulled him out. Damn she must know it's coming to an end too, because we doing this shit every day.

"Damn Nicki." I groaned .

"Your turn. And get a damn condom." she said.

I got up got a rubber and wrapped up. Then as I turned my back she was already naked legs spread, and ready to go. I have turned this girl into a full blown out freak. But she's my freak.

"Damn daddy."

"Whose owns it?" I groaned as I pumped in and out.

She didn't say anything so I pulled out.

"Shit trey. "

"Who owns it."

"Baby you do. And always will. Now finish fucking me ! " she screamed.

------------

Nicole POV.

I could tell Trey wanted to tell me something by the way we've been having sex. He was trying to tell me with his dick. But needed to be telling me with his words. After a few hours of romantic sex me and trey relaxed and watched movies all day.

"Baby I need to tell you something." trey said .

"its gonna be hard for me to tell you but I have to."

"Come on trey. I wont judge you whatever it is. "

"Okay Nicole I - I ."

"Wesssssuuuuhhh." Forrest screamed before busting In treys room.

"Hey wifey." Forrest screamed.

My mood went from worried to happy when I saw Forrest. This year I had grown close, he was like my best friend and brother all wrapped into one.

"Forrest!" I yelled as I jumped from treys grip and gave him a hug.

"Where is mayas ass at?" I asked.

"She at her house. I came back because I need to be spending time with you. You bout to leave a nigga." he said pretending to cry.

"Aww Forrest. Don't worry we will see each other. I promise."

"Why you so quiet Mr son-" Forrest said but was cut off by Trey.

"I'm hungry let's go get some waffle house guys " he said in a nervous tone.

He walked out the room and went to get some water.

"What was that all about" I asked Forrest.

"Shit I don't know Nicole." Forrest said acting strange.

What the hell were they hiding from me. Clearly Forrest almost spilled the news because of the way trey cut him off like that. I didn't want trey hiding anything from me. We need to be honest with each other.