Chapter - 7 The Fish Pond

Manan scene

Manik: wohhh... someone is looking too beautiful today..

Nandini: thank you... but manik ase koi kichta hai kya kisiko.. mujhe lag jaata toh... huh.. Mr. Monster.😒😳😒

Manik came bear her and rubbed his fingers softly on her ears ,his breath fanning her neck... and wishpered: arre ase kaese lag ne deta tumko...

Nandini just hmmed..

And manik gave a quick soft kiss on her cheek and said chale...

Nandini: sure Mr. Monster.

Saying this they left for the garden area. ..

Swaron scene

Swayam: kya sharon you know what i dreamt of today...

Sharon: what tannu. ..

Swayam: woh na hum lok romantic date pe gai the and i was about to kiss you kk guddu ne mujhe utha diya.

Sharon laughed hearing this and swayam made a bad face...

Swayam pulled her with a jerk from her waist...

Swayam: to kya hua soon to be Mrs. Murthy. .. me apna koi kaam adhura nai chodta.....

And saying this without giving any warning to sharon he slammed his lips on hers . Sharon was first taken aback but slowly she too started responding. They both kissed each other like there's no tomorrow. Feeling sharon out of breath swayam broke the kiss and softly pecked her lips. And the kissed forehead. And sharon kissed swayam's cheek.

Outside everyone was seated...on a circular type sofa with a blue bowl bowl type thing in between may be filled with decoration pebbles amd a way for moving in and out of the circle.

(The seating arrangement in garden)

It was like first on left side dhruv then alya then mukti then dolly then cabir then manik then nandini then sharon and then swayam.

Mukti: so what shall we do guyz

Alya: lts play some fun game.

Dhruv: yaa guyz..

Dolly nugded cabir and showed him her thumb indicating that lets have some fun and teasing session.

Dolly: lets play fish pond maza aye ga...

Swaron: okay.. .

Manan & dhrulya mukti: mujhe khel na nai ata.

Cabir: ek dum simple hai dekho.. we will place a bowl in centre and everyone will be given 2-3 cheats in that cheats you have to write a question or either a dare to do and you have to mention the ones name whom you want to do that thing but you don't have to mention your name as in who has written that question.... is that okay everyone clear..