Chapter - 54

Bello Readers....

A Happy New Year Guyzz..

So how's the suprise...

Well the wait is over ...here i am with an update of 6000 words hope you all like it...

And sorry for being to late i was unable to update as i was busy with my internal exams..

So hope yoh all like the update

I wrote it in a damn short time so please ignore typing and grammatical errors...

Welll enjoy reading

Have fun.

**********************************

7 Months later...

Employee 1: yr sir was never this... How could he...

Employee 2: exactly....i don't believe

Employee 1: yeah ..i really don't believe is this swayam sir only who used to be all time cool boss ..who now is the most arrogant boss..sir has just fired the 6th employee in this month and regarding other months you better know what was the scenario....

Just then swayam passes...

Swayam shouts: liza...liza...

Swayam: just add miss. Shruti's name as the 7th employee who is going to be fired and also her dear friend miss. Parul...

Shruti: i am sorry sir please don't fire me from the job...

Swayam shouts: it would be better if you concentrate on your work rather than keeping a record on how many employees are being fired from here in this month...am i clear or shall miss. Liza type your resignation letter...the choice is yours..better stick to your work...

And there was pin drop silence in the work place...as everyone knew it was not good for their careers to face their boss warth...

Yes, swayam murthy the all time cool jolly and sweet person was know the most arrogant boss ever...

And why would he not be he had his own reasons...her lil sissy is lying in coma from last 7 months and her other sister is not found anywhere on this earth despite of their innumerable efforts and his brother is more of a living dead person who has just lost his life to sum up...

To be briefing..... Dolly was still in coma she has not yet recovered from coma..

Nandini was no where to be found..

And manik..well what should i about a who romeo is away from her Juliet...manik was also not the same as before... For being real yes he had accepted the truth that nandini was not with them... somewhere......at some corner deep down in his heart,mind,soul he knew she would come back...when where how...he didn't had answers to this questions but what he did knew was that she will definitely come back....

Though manik was trying to be normal but he was not ...

He had changed himself. He used to keep himself busy in work. Neither rest nor proper diet. The only thing constawas work work work...

Everyone tried to consult him but he was not even ready to listen to anyone...

But one thing that happened was that he had created a special bond with swayam. Some where or the other both were going through the same pain of missing their beloved ones...

When manik used to be too blank regarding the matter swayam used to stay with him control him take care of him they kind of developed an great brotherly bond.