Chapter - 28 Avalanche Aa Jaye Ga.

Guyzz my story has crossed 6k views...

I know its not that great achievement...

But for me it is .... because it's my first story and that to on my favourite couple manan and swaron... so it really means a lot lot to me...

And obivious it would have not been possible without you guyzzz...

So thank you thank you thank you soo very much for your support...

Love you guyzz..

Okay ab bate bohot ho gai back to the update... but ones again thank you soo much guyzz...

No proof reading done...

Happy reading...

**********************************

Manik went to freshen up in his room and came down...

And what he saw next was enough for his eyes to bulge out of his sockets....

The scene was actually damn damn funny... but weird also...

Mukti was half drenched with water and was sitting on top of abhimanyu and hitting him and swas pulling his hairs... whereas alya was pulling mukti from behind to stop her but dhruv rather was pulling alya to stop pulling mukti...

Dhruv: leave alya let mukti hit abhimanyu...

Alya: are u idiot dhruv she will kill him...

Alya spoke still pulling mukti...

Mukti still hitting abhimanyu: what the hell how dare you abhimanyu thakkar i guess you don't want to be fine all the time... i will make sure.... you.... ..

Again she started hitting him....

While swayam was busy telling them to stop but no they were not ready to stop...

Sharon was half sleepy on the couch....

And nandini was no where to be scene...

Rohan was busy clearing the mess created in living room as all the cushions were lying on the floor the floor mattress for folded brutuely into no shape... and all the covers of sofa have take a place in corners around the room...

And dolly was busy giving last minutes details to the breakfast...

Manik unable to bare more shouted loudly...

Manik: will you guyzz shutup....

He shouted soo loudly that nandini was busy in her room and came out....

Everyone was quite and for few seconds they stopped but then again started...

Nandini came from her room and this time she shouted even louder hearing the noise and seeing the mess created...

Nandini: will you guyzz stop being kids for godsake...

And this time everyone was quite...

Nandini helped rohan arrange the mess all around the hall...

Swayam carried sharon to room and made her sleep there...

Mukti and abhimanyu were sitting quite now... same was case with alya and dhruv..

Manik: ab bolo ge kya hua tha...

Mukti started speaking in loud voice..

Manik: dheere bol itne zorse mat chilla avalanche aa jaye ga yaha...