Chapter - 32 So Cheesy Mr. Malhotra.

Bello readers...!!

I know i am late and really sorry for that. ...

And the most awaited chapter is here... enjoy readers...😘😘 love you guyzz...

Secondly i had kept the thing quite simple cause simplicity is the best at a times...

Hope you all like...

Please do share your views on the story...

And this chapter is dedicated to my dear dida's ShifuNayyar and sruthilaya13 who are no doubt the best elder sisters i can have and also my inspiration for writing this ff... love you didu..😘😘

No proof reading done...

Happy reading...

*********************************

Manik looked around and saw a arrow he followed that and finally reached a dark place...

But only to be left with the site he saw in front of him when lights were switched on..

A row of lanterns hanging making a way for him and directing him...

He was just thinking that how much she did just for him

He was just thinking that how much she did just for him... just to confess him her feelings...

He was spellbound by the simple yet beautiful decoration his lady has done...

Yes only his and no one else's...

He then reached a place where a table was set and besided it was a river flowing ...

The place was calm and the lights from the lanterns was making the cold place a little warm and enviroment was cozy one

He mental was praising her for each and everything from each and every arrangement to how would she be looking...

When done with checking the place around and giving a last look to himself as if he was looking okay or not... finally his eye wondered for the star of his life...