Chapter - 15 Motu-Rono

Guyzz i really don't know whether you all are liking the story or not but What should i assume.....

I know i have been expecting little more cause i have recently started writing these story but readers the views on story are 1.86k and the views on individual chapters are also above 100+ then votes barely 10 ....

Its really disappointing guyzz...... there are no doubt regular readers and thanks to all of them.... for voting and commenting regularly.....but silent readers you all also please atleast if you don't comment you can vote....

please if you all could do only this much thing.... and sorry if anyone felt i am being rude... but its not soo i was just sharing what i felt.. please don't feel bad my intension was not soo..... hope you all will understand....

And these one's a long update for my loyal readers....

Thank you soo much guyzz for always voting and commenting... thank you soo very much....

These chapter is dedicated to all my loyal readers....

Have funn guyzzz...

Enjoy the update...

*********************************

After the party got over....

Everyone left for their respective homes while cabir and navya sneaked out....

But along with them our other couples also shared some lovey dovey moments and then slept hugging the sleep wrapped in the blanket of their partner's dreams...

All dozed of to sleep ready to welcome another day of their life.... previous days of their life have been too hectic... some of them were good..... some gave them the worst reality check .... some people were having the fights..... but what actually mattered was that at the end of the day they were all together inseparable and their of each other.....

But some clauses were still unsolved that who was the one who is keeping an eye on manan.... is he/she good or bad does they want to harm manan or just for some other reason... truth was behold...

(Yr sab humare manan ke piche he kyu pade rehte hai...😣😢😢)

It was a new morning and our manik baba was the first one to wake up.....

(Hope you all remember manik's room in case you don't its there in chapter - 13)

Manik woke up with a content smile and the first thought which came in his mind was regarding nandini....

Yes it was regarding nandini in previous days he released one thing that nandini foresure holded some special place in his life cause he never opened up infront of anyone rather than his sharon, fab 5 or be it his parents..... infact manik told everyone and pleaded them not to tell anyone that he is adopted son he himself made his identify that was his band the life for him which was fab 5 .... he gained enough of recognization through this band and then when it came to handling business too he started from the lowest post of being amd employee and then through his hard work he gained promotion and reached to the height where he is now of being and world wide famous celebrity lead singer of the most happening band and topmost business tycoon at such a remarkable age....

After getting the best singer and best band award it was that poeple came to know that he was the son of Vansh malhotra the business tycoon...

Manik POV..

Nandini you surely are too special for me i don't know what happened to me i never open up to anyone regardless if its the one whom i am close... but you i just met you few days ago... i don't know what have you done to me nandu... one thing is foresure i will never let you go away from me because you are my shining star nandu.. yes only mine...
(Ohhh mr. Possessive malhotra )