Chapter - 50 Fun Cabir Way.

Bello readers....!!!

Back with the update....

Soo guyz hope you all are fine

I had something to share regarding the updates...

From now on there will be 3 updates a week... Or may be 2 but i promise if i get more time i will surely update extra chapters...

Hope you all are fine with it...

Now have fun...

Happy reading...

**********************************

Seeking the opportunity manik pulled nandini with him...

He took her to his room..

(In case you don't remember the room you can check chapter -13 the manan nightout)

Nandini: manik kya hai... Why did you bring me hear sab bahar bethe hai na...  Please lets goo....

Manik: yes we will go.. Once i get answers to my question....

Nandini: kya bol rahe ho manik..

Manik picked her up and made her sit on the sofa and sat infront of her holding her hands.  

Manik: lets get to the point nandu... What are you hiding from me... Mene dekha bahar dolly was trying to say something but you didn't let her... 

Nandini smiled at his talks that how much attentive he is when it comes to her...

Manik:ab kya... Why are you smiling will yoy speak or shall i try my sources to gather the information you know guddu ko eb baar puchunga and she will tell her arav bhai everything

Nandini: huh guddu aur uska arav bhai

She saw d emphasizing on arav bhai...

Manik just looked at her and gave her... Now-will-you-speak....

Nandini: arre baba it was nothing woh we meet harshad and he was kind of like to much chipku with me....but thanks to guddu she always came on right time he is such a bore .....

Manik: harshad who...

Nandini: harshad .... He is my classmate we are in same section...

And that's it... It was the last name manik wanted to hear seemed like his past was again playing infront of her eyes.. But just a hope that may be he is not the one who he must be thinking....

Manik's grip on nandini's hand tightened more...

Nandini sensed something wrong... 

Nandini: mani kya hua where are you lost...

Manik held her more close to him and pulled her in his lap ...

Nandini: manik kya hua...

Manik: you will stay away from that harshad whoever he is and you will reply to my texts and calls..

Nandini: par manik he is just a classmate.. 

Manik: nandini mene kaha na ke you will stay away from him and whenever you are alone call guddu she must be in college only ya mujhe ya swayam ko call karna but don't stay with him....

Nandini: oo soo mr. Malhotra is jealous...

Manik: nandini....

He said in a stern voice nandini understood that he is sounding possessive so she just nodded and hugged him tight which she knew would calm him down foresure..