Chapter - 57

Bello guyzz i am...

Back....

Happy reading

And please ignore....

Spelling and grammatical mistakes....

**********************************

Nurse: we need to rush her to the hospital...

Cabir: okay fine bring her i am getting the car aryaman please call swayam nandini and manik....

Aryaman: yep bro you chill i will ll bring them..

Cabir was going downstairs when he saw bhavan...

He told him in the same....

Bhavan also went with him..

They made dolly lie down properly in the back seat and then rushed towards the hospital.

Meanwhile aryaman called the rest.
Manik: kya hua you called us..

Aryaman: yeah actually bhavan chachu and cabir rushed guddu to hospital nurse told them to move so four of them went they told me to inform you...

Swayam: what how.... I hope guddu is fine... Lets rush to hospital....

All of them left for the hospital.

Here in hospital dolly was taken for checkup in ICU.

Doctors were operating system her...

Meanwhile rest of them reached their.

The doctor came out of ICU.

Bhavan: doctor how's my daughter...

Doctor: her condition is critical... In this few hours if she responds to the treatment she will be saved or else will be no more.... There iis a chance because their was a positive activity in her brain... And that was reasons of her breathe getting fast..

Bhavan: doctor what do you mean by she will be no more...

Doctor: se Mr. Murthy your daughter had a heart transplant... Considering that she has an organ which is not of her body... In medical terms to say adjusting to other body is something happens to 44% of the patients have transplant.  I hope dolly is one of them.... Who gets life....

Bhavan: so there are no ways out.  .?? Rather than waiting for..

Doctor : the only way is that miss murthy should respond to tfe treatment... Or else i am sorry... Excuse me i need to arrange things for operations... Have faith on God Mr. Murthy everything will be fine...

Booom...

Exactly sounded this....

Like a bomb fell the doctor's words on their ears....

Cabir's P.O. V.

Just when things start getting proper something.... Something bad happens again...

I was happy just a moment ago that may be now guddu will be all well... Also nandu is back... Manik is trying to forget his loneliness... Just... Just then my life has to prove me that everything can't be right...

I don't just say this... I really mean guddu as my own sister... And what doctor said was the lat that this thing i ever wanted to hear...

Why...??  Why on this earth this thing had to happen with guddu.  .

Such a cute soul she is full of life... No regrets. . Even she could bring smile on my faces...

Just then dad called me...