An Accident At The Wedding

Miranda's pov

I stand at the doors waiting for it to be open. The song playing was the first song we ever danced to at senior prom. Cowboy rides away by George Strait. Luke smiles and holds out a hand. "Ready little sister?" He asks. I nod and hug him tight. He walks me down the aisle then takes his place beside my fiancé. Jason's smiling with tears in his eyes and that old cowboy hat on his head. I smile and he holds my hands. "I've waited three years to do this." He says. The preacher opens his mouth to speak when the lights go out and it's pitch black! No!!!! I hear fire crackling and I fall to my knees, putting my hands over my head.

Jason's pov

I worroedly guide her to a seat. "What's wrong? What happened?" Luke gasps fearful. "She's having a moment. It's probably everything going on overwhelmed her. Baby, come back to me!" I rest my hands on her shoulders. "God if you're real come and rescue me!" She cries, covering her eyes. This is not good!

Miranda's pov

I shakily stand up and everything around me is burning rubble. I spin around and hear a loud slam. I hear a garbled voice shout, "Come back!" It sounded like.... JASON! I quickly spin around shouting his name. And suddenly through the dense dark fog, his hands are on my shoulders and his lips are on mine in a passionate kiss. Slowly the darkness dissipates, the crackling fire turns into worried murmurs and I blink a couple times back in the church. My face turns bright red embarrassed. "S-Sorry." I whisper taking a step back. My hands shaking uncontrollably. Everyone staring at me, Jason clutching my hand. I pull free. "I'm so sorry." I whimper, tears rushing down my face. I run out the door, hearing it slam behind me. I kept on running til my legs gave out. "Why?! Why me?! I hate myself!" I choke out, my knees slamming in the dirt. "I'm nothing but a freak, a monster."

Jason's pov

I take off running after her but trip and fall to my knees as she runs into the woods. I hear her miserable crying. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to Luke. "You know what you have to do." He says, tears in his eyes. I shakily stand back up. "You have to end it Jason. End her suffering." My eyes go wide and I stumble back, falling to backwards. "W-What?!" I screech. "Y-You want me to k-kill your sister?!" He sighs and nods. "This is torture for her. She's constantly scared. Jason if you loved her, you'd do this." He throws down a pistol. I shakily back up. "I-I can't! I can't kill her!" "Please Jason she deserves peace!" Both of us are crying now. "How am I gonna kill her?!" He points to the gun and covers his face with his hands then runs off. I shakily pick up the gun and run after her. "I'm such a freak!"

Miranda's pov

I hear leaves rustling. I spin around. Jason. The man I love. The one man who never gave up on me. "Oh Jason, this is just so hard! What's wrong with me?!" I cry. He shakily walks over and hits his knees in front of me. "God I love you more than anyone in the world." He whispers. He pulls me into his lap where I cry like a baby for a while. "I'm so sorry I can't help you." He whispers. "Just being by my side is help enough. Knowing I have someone who loves me... Is all I'll ever need." I whimper, looking up at him. He grips my neck and kisses me, my eyes flutter closed, my hand falling to the ground.

Jason's pov

After our kiss, I pull the ring out of my pocket. "With this ring,I'll always love you til death do us part." I whisper, my voice shaking as I slip it on her finger. She says the same thing and puts the ring on my finger. I pull her to my chest in a hug, the gun in my hand behind her back. "It'll all be over soon, baby girl." I whisper, gritting my teeth in misery. "What.... What do you mean?" She looks into my eyes. "No more pain, no more fear. I'm gonna stop it all honey." "W-What do you mean, Jason?" I can't kill her. No matter what. "I will do...... Whatever it takes to stop you...... From having these episodes. I promise." She smiles. "I now pronounce us husband and wife." She whispers. I smile and say, "You may kiss the groom." She lets out a light laugh and I pull her into a passionate love filled kiss.