Chapter 6

When I woke up I felt someone looking at me. I was facing the wall. I turned around and it was Joe. "How did you get in" I was low key scared. "Umm you left your door unlocked" of course I was so tired I just got into the room closed the door and never locked it. "Anyways change of plans, Jess and the others are at your party. Jess wants you to come, so we will be going." "My party?" I was so confused. "Yes Miss popular. Jess threw a party to celebrate that you guys are cheer captains. And everyone is there they are just waiting for you to get there." I was still clueless. "Just get ready, dress nice everyone is there." Still with no clue I pulled out a black dress. It had spaghetti straps and it was short. I didn't know if I should wear a black, red or maroon dress. Since Joe was in the room I asked him. "Which one do you like?" "Mmh maroon." I started to change in front of Joe, I could feel he was nervous, as in for me I forgot he was there. The Maroon dress was short, it showed all my curves, it was strapless, it had two pieces a top and a bottom but they were still attached . Next I did my hair. "Are you about to be finished" Joe seemed bored. "HA, don't rush me." It took me about 30 minutes to curl my hair. Joe thought I was done but I still had to do my makeup which took another 30 minutes, finally I pulled out my black high heals and grabbed my purse. "How do I look?" I wasn't sure if I looked okay. "You look beautiful." Joe stared at me as if he had seen a goddess. Haha it was cute. He took me from the hand and we headed out, I felt that tonight would be great.