Chapter 13

The days passed, until Friday was finally here. Like always, there were parties on Fridays, I didn't really want to go but what could I do when Jess kept bothering me about it. "So Luna you're coming to the party right, everyone is going to be there. Joe is going to be there." Wow did she really just say that?? Mhh. "Okay? Just because Joe is there doesn't mean I'm going to go." "Oh really? By the looks of it , it looks like you're in love with him." Love was a very strong word. "Love? No, no, no. More like just a crush." Because it was just a crush. "Okay sure if you say so, but for real come with me I don't want to go alone." She did her puppy face. "Ugh fine, but don't expect me to associate with anyone there. Where is it going to be at?" "Matts place." I was glad, I could ask him if I could go up stair into one of the rooms and just sleep. Once we arrived to the party, a lot of crazy things were going on. There was a drunk guy on the roof that was tending to jump just for fun, there was a group of people, they must of been in a gang or something because they all had tattoos and were smoking weed. Inside was way crazier than outside. Some of the football guys kept screaming out "chug" while one of them was chugging down a gallon of beer. "Hey Luna! Come join us, I heard you can chug a whole gallon." Blake yelled out. "Umm.. I don't drink, so no thank you. Have you seen Matt?" I really wanted to just go to sleep. "Yeah, he's in the back yard with some girls." Of course he would be, mostly every girl wants him since he's "good looking". Leaving the group of hooligans behind I went outside, and there was Matt. Just like Blake had said, he was with a bunch of girls. "Hey Matt can I have one the key to one of the rooms, I really just want to go to sleep but Jess made me come." I rolled my eyes. "Hey Luna! Yeah here. Just make sure you lock yourself in unless you want some guy to rape you." He found some humor in that. "Shut up, thanks for the advice." As I went up stairs I tried to look for Joe but I didn't see him. I heard someone call out after me as I was closing the door. "Luna, wait for me." I knew right away it was Joe. "Oh, hey Joe." I smiled at him. "Hey. Did you just get here?" "No, Like 10 minutes ago." "Ohh, what are you doing up here all alone?" "Going to sleep." I was really tired. "At a party? Why didn't you just stay at your dorm?" "Because Jess made me come." I rolled my eyes, I should of said no, by now I would of been sleeping. "Ohh, well I'll be right back don't go anywhere I'm going to go grab a drink." Joe kissed me and went downstairs before I could say anything. 10 minutes passed then 20 then 30. That was it I was done waiting so I went downstairs to look for him. As I got to the last step of the stair I saw something that I wished I had never seen. And once again I was crying.