Chpter 8

The next morning I woke up beside Joe. He was hugging me so close to his chest that I could hear his heartbeat. Every time I was with him I felt like someone else, not Luna but someone else. I slowly got out of Joes arm. I looked at him before leaving, he look like a god, every time I looked at him I felt something inside of me, something so beautiful. Was it that I had feelings for him? As I was gathering my stuff Joe woke up. "Good morning princess, where are you going?" My heart melted. "I'm going to go see my mom." I looked at him he was still sleepy. "Can I come?" His smile was so beautiful, I couldn't turn him down. "Mmh, yeah. If you promise not to flirt with her." I couldn't help but laugh. "Well I can't promise you anything" he said with a smirk on his face. He looked so cute. As I looked at him, my phone started to ring. It was beside Joe so I asked him to answer it. "Hey,can you answer it I'm going to the bathroom." I walked in closing the door behind me. I could hear Joe talking on the phone. "Listen buddy, I suggest you leave my girl alone." I tried listening to what he was saying but it sometimes faded away. "Leave my girl alone, she's with me now. Go back with your ugly hoe." And that was the end of it. I walked out trying to act as if I hadn't heard anything. "Who was it." Joe looked upset. "Jake." My heart started racing. "Well what did he want" I tried not to sound concerned. "He said he loves you and wants you back" I tried to act surprised. "Well what did you tell him" "I told him that you were my girl now." I tried not to look excited but I just laughed. "Haha you with Joe, you wish." He just smiled.