Chapter 7

As we entered the party everyone started to cheer for me. Joe had gone ahead of me and was lost between the crowd. As I tried to get through a lot of guys kept insisting to dance with me, or to go with them somewhere private. "Wussuh girl, come with me" I didn't know who the guy was but he got a held of my wrist. "Mh, maybe another time, now can you let go of me." I think this dude has anger issues because he started to hold on tight on my wrist. I tried to break loose but his grip was so hard on me. "LETS GO YOU'RE COMING WITH ME" he picked me up and I started to scream, everyone thought we were playing so they started laughing. I was scared, he had taken me up stairs. All I could think of was screaming, but people thought I was playing. "JOE! PLEASE HELP ME. JOE!" In split second Joe came running up the stairs looking for me. "JOE PLEASE!" tears started running down my face. "LEAVE HER ALONE BUDDY" Joe tackled the guy so hard he got knocked out. Joe came to me and held me close to his chest, I could hear his heart racing. "Luna. I'm... Im sorry for leaving you" Joe looked like he wanted to cry or maybe it was just my vision been blurry from the tears in then. I got up and walked out of the room leaving Joe with the drunken, knocked out guy. He came chasing after me and hugged me before I could go downstairs. "I'm sorry, please forgive me. I promise you I won't leave you, just please don't be mad at me." I looked up at him and smiled. He knew right away I forgave him. "C'mon I want to show you something." Joe grabbed me by my hand and led me to a room. "You want to show me a room?." I was confused. "No silly, take off your heels." "Why?" "Just do it, trust me." He smiled at me I couldn't turn him down when he smiled at me. He went out the window and climbed up the roof. "C'mon give me your hand." I was so sacred I wasn't ready to die young. "Trust me baby girl, I won't let go of you" him calling me baby girl melted my heart, so I reached out to grab his hand. He helped me up I felt kind of nervous feeling his hand touching my skin. "So why are we up here?" "To stay away from drunk guys that want to take you away from me and to look at the stars." I felt like if my broken heart had been glued back together into one. He laid down so he could have a better look at the stars. "Lay down with me Luna." I felt nervous but I was glad he told me to. As I layed down beside him he started to look at me, I was still looking at the sky. I turned to look at him "what?" I was smiling. "You are just so beautiful." Wow he called me beautiful. He got closer and closer. Before I knew it he was kissing me. His lips felt soft on my. He kissed me passionately. He started to kiss my neck. I felt weak, I had never felt good not even when Jake would kiss me. After a few minutes of kissing each other he pulled me close and hugged me, never letting go. Tonight sure was a good night. I must of fallen asleep, because I wasn't at the party nor at my dorm. I was at joes room.