Chpater 9

As Joe pulled over the driveway my mom coming running out the door. "LUNA,BABY YOU'RE HOME" tears fell down my face even though I had left home Friday. I ran out the car towards her jumping on her and wrapping my legs around her waist as if I was a little girl. "MOM! I missed you so much, be away from you three days is too much form me." Tears started running down my face even more. "It's okay baby you're here with me now." As Jake got off walking towards us my mom looked at me with great surprise. "Well who's this Luna" "mom this is Joe my friend, Joe this is mom" I could feel myself getting red. "Nice to meet you Mrs.solo" Jake said while smiling. After introducing both to each other we went inside. "So Joe what are you planing to become after you graduate?" My mom asked with great concern. "I'm planing on becoming a professional football player." "Ohh, that's great I wish you the best" "Thank you Mrs.solo." We had dinner, we laughed and talked all day until it was time to head back to school. "Well mom we should really get going, we have class tomorrow." "Okay honey, I love you" she hugged me and kissed my forehead. "I love you too mom, I will be back next Sunday, maybe I will come Saturday to spend the night. Bye mom I love you." "Goodbye Mrs. Solo thank you for a great dinner." "Haha no problem goodbye Joe, take care of my little girl." Of course mom would dare say that. "Mom.." I was so embarrassed. "Will do Mrs. Solo" after our goodbyes we headed back to school. "You know my mom likes you" I told Joe, I could see he started to smile. Our way back home we didn't say a word, but we didn't have to it felt as if we were talking through our minds. When we arrived to school Joe walked me to my dorm. "Well goodnight Luna." Before I could say anything he kissed me, his lips were warm against mine. After a few seconds he pulled away. "Goodnight Joe" I went in my room and went straight to bed. Was it weird that I was so tired but I couldn't sleep? All I could do was stare at the ceiling and think about Joe. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep thinking of what tomorrow held for me.