8. Hey slut! (Part two)

*"What are we gonna do?" he said as we stepped off the bus. "Let's go to the park. I'll race you there!" i said as i sprinted towards the area of trees in front of me, Jai being right beside me.*

At the last second Jai dashed in front of me and won the race. "Fuck!" i shouted, as i'm a very competitive person. "What? Can't take a loss?", Jai said, in an annoying tone as he blew a smoke ring into my face. "That stuff is bad for you!" "Shisha isn't, if it was I wouldn't be smoking it. It doesn't have tobacco in it, it's vaporised flavoured water. Wanna try?" I debated with myself but then just took the Shisha pen and inhaled it. It's lemon and lime flavoured. "Holy shit this is amazing!" "I know right?" We continued walking. We had lots of fun messing around.

A few people from my year were staring at me, probably wondering why i was with someone seven years older than myself. They were staring as if they'd get an award for the longer they done it. What a sad life they have. They can all just fuck off. They're attention seekers and what they call 'popular' and 'cool'. I'm pretty quiet at school and just try and get on with my life. But i can tell you now, nobody wants to fuck with me. The only people i talk to is my three girl-friends and two boy-friends and one or two other girls who are pretty nice but nobody else.

Anyways, We messed on the exercise machines and pulled each other onto the grass, which was mucky. We both exited the park, covered in muck. We were snogging each other for a good five minutes, grabbing each others faces, causing more muck to appear on them. "If you want, we can go back to my house to get cleaned up and fresh clothes." "Yeah we really need to. Will your parents mind?" "No! Not at all! My mam is at home and so is my younger brother."

JAI'S P.O.V

I was excited but also nervous to go to her house. I hope her family will like me and not think I'm a fucking dick.

We were on our way to her house. She pointed to a white house "This is my best friend, Buphay's house." She was smiling while looking at the husky dog under her friends, Buphays gate. "Oh.My.God!!! Amy! Her dogs is so cute!" , admiring Buphays dog. " His name is Willow. He is cute though, isn't he?" "Very" I replied.

We continued walking for about 3o more seconds until she said that this was her house, pointing to it. I think she sensed my nervousness because she glided her finger back and foward across my hand and then squeaze it. "Don't be nervous babe!" She kissed me and smiled. "I have a study room outside which also has a bathroom in it so if you want you can go in there to take a shower." "Sure" I said while nodding my head. She rang the doorbell and held my hand, waiting for the door to open.

Her brother opened the door and he looked at me as if shocked. "Hi. Are you in the Janoskians? You're Jai aren't you?" He asked. "Yeah. That's me alright" I smiled. He knew who I was. "Amy never shuts up talking about you!" I looked at Amy and smiled. "Hey! Shut your trap you shithead!" Amy blushed as she pushed Aaron back playfully. She talks about me. I love her so much.

Amy gave me some clothes that belonged to her older brother and a towel. I wonder where her older brother was. I took a quick shower, removing all the dirt from my body before quickly drying myself and putting the fresh clothes on. Perfect fit. I walked back into the house and as I went through the kitchen to get to the stairs I seen her mum there. We talked for a few minutes. She seemed pretty nice. I then went upstairs to Amy's room.
I heard a hairdryer and music playing. It was our music. She was singing Moodswings while she was drying her hair. I fucking love this girl!

I knocked but she mustn't of heard me since she didn't reply so I just walked in. I had the biggest smile ever on my face. She was singing and dancing in front of the mirror while drying her hair. She didn't realise I was standing there watching her for about thirty seconds.