2. Appreciation

"You laugh just to laugh, run away from everything.
You hate what you have, so you hide everything.
I can see that, bet you don't know, when you look down it really shows.
I like what you have, coz you have everything."

I was listening to Janoskians songs on my way home from school as per usual while replying to the boys latest Twitter posts. The whole fandom was full of joy.

Before they announced that they were going on tour, the fandom was completely dead. The Janoskians were falling and losing fans, losing popularity. They didn't upload a video in a month. James moved to Austalia meanwhile the rest were in LA and everyone was terrified that they would break up. The boys reassured us though, that this thought was ridiculous.

Now though, the fandom came back to life and everyone is squealing with joy and excited as fuck. They're back to their usual routine of videos and even funnier than before. They brighten my day up and give me a reason to smile on days that I think is just about impossible. They have saved so many lives. I'm so grateful for what they do, making us smile, laugh, feeling more confident and ensuring us that we are going to get through the hard times. We know that they are always there for us. Words can't describe how much they changed us, Janoskianators lives for the better.

I am now counting the days down to their show and when we get to meet them!School will be finishing for the summer soon which means exams will be out of the way. Thank the Lord.

I swear fangirling is more exhausting than a full time job.

AN: Just curious, what's your favourite Janoskians song and why??? Comment in the section below!
Mines either 'Love what you have' or 'Moodswings' because LWYH makes me feel confident and relaxed and Moodswings throws in bits of humour and also is just really well-written and sung. Thankyou for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!