25. Lazy day

I woke up to a slight ray of sunlight beaming through the window and a pounding in my head. Jai was already awake but on his phone. I honestly expected him to wake up much later than me.

"Mornin' slut." I said while snuggling into his chest, keeping my eyes closed.

"Morning bitch and holy fuck, I can tell you have a bad hangover" he laughed lightly.

"Yeah I know thanks, fuck my head is killing me and also you're not too well recovered either by the looks of ya."

"Yeah I woke up in the middle of the night and I had to run to the bathroom to get sick. My head is playing the drums today too fucking hell. By the way, what sexy motherfucker left those whopper marks on your neck? They're huge!"

"Looks like I'm going to have to leave my afro hair down today then" I touched it and felt slight tenderness. "and you're just the same as me boy look in the mirror."
He groaned and stood up yawning and rubbing his eyes. He walked over to the mirror and his eyes widened.

"Holy shit how am I suppose to cover them? You lucky bitch has long hair but fuck, your parents are going to go awol!"

"Yeah they probably will ha." Jai gave me a nervous look and I made him a ton worse.

"Chill, we'll find a scarf or something to cover them up with, it's winter so they won't think anything of it."
I kissed his cheek and then made my way into the bathroom still in my underwear may I add.
I felt his eyes staring me out of it as i walked to the bathroom.

***

I was laughing hard at Jai's expression right now, we went inside to the cupboard to see if we could find a men's scarf for him to wear and most of them looked pretty shit to be honest and Jai didn't like them either and he was getting stressed out if there wasn't a good one there but in the end we found a decent enough scarf and he threw it around his neck.

JAI'S P.O.V

Thank fuck we found a scarf in the end! I don't want her parents to think bad of me if they seen the hickeys so i was saved. Amy took out the straightener and started straightening her hair. I walked over to her and took it out of her hands and I began doing it for her. I glanced at her in the mirror a few time and she was looking at me with the biggest smile in the world and I don't know why, I'm only straightening her hair! When I was done she sprayed it with hairspray.

We decided to just stay in all today then meet up with the other two tomorrow. We watched all sorts of films, romance, horror, comedy, action, adventure, fiction, marvel, I lost count of the amount of them we watched.
I was resting my head on her lap and she was playing with my hair. This was the most calming thing ever and I fell asleep a few times too because damn I can't even help falling asleep all the time in this position its so comfortable.

She grabbed my phone off the coffee table and must of took at the very least, 200 weird pictures of herself. She'll regret that later when I upload one to my Instagram ha.

In the afternoon we played Fifa for a while, me slaying her ass at it of course. I gave her tips on how to be a professional like myself and I regret that now because she's beating me and let me fucking tell you, I lost my temper so much times damn I'm so competitive. Shes quite short tempered too so we were constantly bitching at each other. She threw the controller and screamed. Then I shouted at her because the controller must of pressed a button when it landed because it turned the power off. I won more games than her anyways.
She recorded me when I lost my Fifa game as I gripped my hair and punched the wall and shouted. She uploaded it to her snapchat story along with a shit ton of other things we done that day.