5. Best day of our lives.

We were finding our way to our spot in the venue, front row, while I was thinking of the conversation that Jai and I had. Remembering the way his lips tasted, how he smelt, looked and felt.. I was crazy for him.

When me and Weri got to our spot, we took some selfies together on snapchat, posting them to my story. I picked the best pictures that I had with the boys and put them on Twitter, tagging them all in it with the caption 'These boys mean the world to me, I love you's!💖'. I sent it and locked my phone.

We were messing and joking around, singing the songs that were being played in the background while dancing like crazy. Some people were frowning at us but we couldn't care less. We danced like nobody was watching and nearly fell over with laughter. Times like this is the memories I will remember forever. My phone buzzed. A rush of excitement ran through my body as I reached for my phone. I seen that it was the group chat that I was in with my three besties that go to school me, one of them being Weri.

Hey did you meet your boyfriends?-Buphay
I can imagine how crazy you's are right now hahaha-Amiina

I chuckled and replied:

Are you serious Buphay? I told you a million times! He's not my boyfriend! He's my husband hehehe yeah we met them, I'll ring you when I'm home to tell you bout it and yeah you're imagining right Amiina! We're fucking animals in here!-Amy

I then went to lock my phone again when I got a message, it came up as
' Jai Bae💋' . I smirked and bit my lip. I opened the message.

Can't wait to see you in the audience in 10 minutes, where abouts are you babe? X -Jai Bae💋

Can't wait to see you too babe! I'm front row, so hyped for the show! XD xxx

I see you! Look over at the little gap on stage and you'll see me-Jai Bae💋

I looked up from my phone and over at the gap on stage. He waved and winked at me. I giggled and blew a kiss to him. James appeared behind him, Jai being unaware and James was pulling funny faces and throwing his fingers up. I laughed and put my fingers up back at him and stuck my tongue out. Jai laughed, thinking that I was communicating with him. James whispered something into Jai's ear and and he jumped a mile up in the air from fright. I burst out laughing. They waved and mimed 'bye'. I waved back and they left.

About thirty seconds later, the song that was currently playing, freakin' song, got louder and all the boys came racing on stage jumping around screaming the lyrics. Everyone was screaming and singing along. Luke and Skip had water guns that they were spraying at us all. It was so amazing! Jai looked at me and smiled but quickly went back to what he was doing because he didn't want anyone to get suspicious.

They brought a guy from the audience on stage and sat him down on a chair. Luke went over, being all seductive and put a rose in the person's mouth. Jai bounced on his lap while Beau was playing with his hair. Me and Weri were giggling and the guys face was going redder by the second from embarrassment.

They played human dart board and were eating worms on stage. Beau, obviously vomiting from the worms. The remaining worms were thrown off stage, into the audience and everyone screamed including me because one went down into my bra. I was shaking madly trying to get the worm out and I seen Jai laughing and throwing his head back.

Next was the Brooks dating game. Weri got picked by James to come onto stage! I was so happy for her! She was nervous, I could tell but she was very happy at the same time. She ended up guessing which one was Luke under the sacks and she got a kiss. Awwwww they are honestly too cute together!

They sang a few more songs and brought the front two rows onto the stage to dance with them. We got onto the stage. They were going crazy fist pumping and jumping while me and Weri grabbed each other's hands and started dancing and twirling to the music. The boys danced with a few fans and then Beau came over to me and Skip, to Weri. "Jai really loves you" said Beau. I gave a huge grin and said back "I love him too."

The show finally came to an end and everyone had to leave. We were nearly last to leave since the front row was the furthest from the the exit. Me and Weri's phone went off as we both received a text. They both read the same thing only that mine was from Jai and Weri's was from Luke.

Run to the back of the stage quickly before security see's you both-Jai Bae💋

When we both read the text we looked over at the security guards and seen that they weren't looking in our direction so we sprinted quickly towards the stage. We went behind the curtain and we seen the twins. "Hey!" Weri and I said in sync. I hugged Jai and kissed him on the lips while Weri done the same but with Luke. "Did you's enjoy the show?" Asked Luke. "Fuck yeah!" Said Weri. "We've never been to one of your shows before." I said. "Really?!" Luke replied. "Yup" I said, popping the p at the end. "That was a really fun show to be honest, one of the best actually" said Jai. "Do you like visiting Ireland?" I questioned them both. "Yeah the Irish have cute accents" said Luke "and are crazy!" Added Jai. Me and Weri chuckled. My phone started ringing. It was my dad. Shit, we were talking for half an hour! We forgot that my dad was collecting us! "Shit! I forgot that my dad was waiting outside the venue in the car!" I said. "Over protective dad?" Asked Jai. "Haha YES definitely!" I said while answering the call. "Where are you? I'm outside waiting for ages and you aren't here! There's three eejits(A.N- eejits is Irish slang for idiots) running around naked out here and causing a huge crowd." Said my dad. "Okay, I'm coming. We'll see you in two minutes" I said ending the call laughing. "What's so funny?" Asked Weri. "James, Skip and Beau are outside naked running around" i said, causing everyone to laugh. "My dad's outside waiting so we got to go." "Ok girls, we'll talk soon, remember to check your phones!" Jai said while hugging Weri and kissing her cheek and coming over to me, hugging me and we kissed for about 5 seconds. Luke done the same but obviously not kissing me on the lips, Weri got a kiss on the lips. We said bye and left the building.

"We are lucky cunts." "Yeah, we honestly really are. We would've never thought this all would've happened when we were in the car arriving here" I responded. "Yeah! I know right?!" Weri replied.

We walked past the huge crowd outside and hopped into my dad's car. "How was it ladies?" Asked my dad. "Best day of our lives" Weri said. "Yes. Definitely!" I added. I lay back in the chair as we began to drive off. I looked out the window and smiled. This really was the best day of my life.

A.N- This chapter took soooooo long to write!!! Just remember that this is my love story with Jai. It's not based on anything in reality. Btw the boys relationship status: James=Single, Skip=Single, Beau=starting to date Chelsey, Jai= currently single butttttt not for long😏, Luke= currently single also but ya know whats happening!😝😝😝