13. I beg

*****
-Sigh-
It's been thirty two days since I've last seen my boy. When you're a fangirl, you feel so sad and depressed that you will never meet your idol. I can tell you for a fact that when you actually do get that amazing chance to meet them, it's much harder because you crave their touch after you know what it's like.

My dreams came true. My first boyfriend, first kiss was my one and only, the only one I ever wanted to be with and wouldn't accept anyone else. I'm so grateful.

It's the 25th of August which means the first day back to school after the summer. This will be my first day in third year. A tear slipped down my face as I dragged my tired body out of bed. I just miss him so badly and I'm getting more upset over it as the amount of days increases since I've seen him.
I'm usually excited for the first day of school after such a long break from school during the summer break but not this time. I'm just so down. Weri is the EXACT same as me. We try and help each other out but we are just so miserable we can't. My friends are helping me out somewhat though.

Jai and I are talking over the phone and the boys tour just finished so I hope it gets better from here. The Janoskians are all back in LA. All the cunts (aka Janoskians) and all the bitches (aka me, Buphay, Amiina and Weri) talked on oovoo altogether a few times and Buphay and Amiina are starting to love the boys now! They use to think that they are eejits who hurt themselves for views on YouTube and do pointless and stupid shit. They've changed now.

Me and Weri often went to each other's houses and face timed the twins and it always ended with laughing attacks. Always. I'm so happy when I see them and hear their voices but I start to get upset after the calls because it hurts to know that they're at the other side of the world to me right now.

I just got dressed into my uniform in deep thought and trance.
It's going to be very difficult as it goes on but I will see him soon I hope. I pray. I beg.

A.N- This is veeerrrrryyyyy short so more than likely this is gonna be a double update coz that ain't no fair right?! Love you's!❤️

AND ALSO I JUST WANNA TELL YA THAT I MIGHT NOT BE AS ACTIVE UNTIL THE 23RD DUE TO NO WIFI IN THE HOTEL IN PORTUGAL HERE IM STAYING ON HOLIDAYS.