15.

Kai's P.O.V.

1 month later
July,1,2015

"You seem happy today. " Ben said to me after I put up an unsuccessful three pointer. That usually bother me but I today was such a good day that I shrugged it off and turn to face Ben. Over the past month we became really close. Practically all our days were spent together. If we won't together we were texting, on the phone, etc. And no I won't doing anything with Ben that would be consider cheating. Even though Ben would flirt alot at times, we were just friends almost best friends. Our relationship reminded me so much of B and I's friendship before we got together that sometimes it was scary.

"I am." I told Ben as Fargas and Jones blew the whistle signaling the end of the 'light' practice. Today was the start of summer break for all the students and professors on campus. So tonight I will take the 13 hour drive back to Kinston. It was long but it would be worth it when I saw Brandon's face. I miss that boy so much, I don't think I could go another day without being in his arms, kissing on his big, juicy lips and don't get me started about his work in the bedroom.

"Let me guess it's because of summer break?" He ask earning a nod from me as we made our way out of P.M.A.C.
. . .

"What you planning on doing once you get back to Kinston ?" Ben ask glancing at the two suitcases on the floor of my dorm room.

I walk across my dorm room back to closet for like the 100th time to grab more clothes to add to my suitcase. It didn't take me nothing but two seconds to answer his questions since its been on my mind nonstop for the past few nights.

"First I plan on seeing my family, then celebrating the fourth of July at a cookout like I do at this time of the year with plenty of steam crabs and fireworks. After that I just want to relax until its time to come back down here."

Ben nodded as he pulled me onto the bed beside him. "So no Brandon?"

I laughed as he felled back and I laid my head on his chest. "Oh trust me there's going to be lots of Brandon."

* * *

Brandon's P.O.V.

The grin on my face was almost permanent as I scrolled through the campus of Duke University. I couldn't even point out what had me in this good of a mood. Whether it was the fact of I was A'cing Pre-calculus because of Bri, maybe because today I left for Kinston or because I was just announce a starter for the season. I couldn't choose, either way this had me the happiest since I step foot on the Duke Campus.

"Hey Brandon." Some random girl said from the other side of the sidewalk.

I gave her a slight smirk and head nod which cause her to blush and turn and me to chuckle. It was kinda normal now for girls that I didn't even know to speak to me. Let's face it I was 'that guy' here now. Even the non basketball staff knew me by heart.

"Brandon !!!!" Briana yell excitedly as she ran into my arms. I smile and wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

I don't even know how to explain Briana and I's relationship over this past month. She just cool now. I mean really cool. She was acting like the girl I first met back in Chicago with none of the twitter post or anything that would risk my relationship with Kai. If anything kinda she filled that void of a girl's opinion that I got from Kai. I'm not saying she could ever be Kai, she just help out a little bit.

"Wassup where you going?" I asked her as she fell into step with me.

"I'm actually meeting up with Derryck and Chase." She stated. "Aren't you?"

I finally reach my car. I pressed the button on the keypad to unlock the door to my Cadillac Escalade then slipped in with Brianna on the passenger side.