01.

Chapter 1

Over the years the two endure alot. From going through puberty to first boyfriends and girlfriends. After hitting puberty Brandon started exercising and came out to weight a solid 185 pounds with a six pack. Also with puberty came the mega growth spurt to 6'9 making Brandon the new star small forward of Kinston's High Boys Basketball Team. As you know of course , the girls couldn't stay off him.

As for Kai. Along with getting her period came the more womanly features such as the plump butt and B cup sized breast. She never was really big but she still manage to drop a few pounds to achieve an hourglass frame. Kai then found Brandon's older sister who help her embrace her body by showing her what clothes to wear and how to wear them. Along with this she also got her crooked teeth fix. After 5 years of wearing braces,it all resulted in a pretty straight colgate smile. And like the girls were on the Brandon, the boys were on Kai the same.

9 Years Later (Present)

It was 10:23 pm on a Sunday Night and I was dead tired. From waking up at 8 am to get my morning jog in to church at 11am, hitting to the mall to shop at 3 pm for baby clothes with my stepmom ,Jia, for my unborn brother Junior and lastly to a family cookout at 6pm. Now, I was finally back home to relax.

After getting out the shower, I threw on some panties and a bra. Then laid down to watch reruns of Hit The Floor.

I was midway through the episode when my phone went off signaling I had a text.

B😈💗

yo dad home ?

Now that I think about it, he did say he was leaving to go spend the night with Jia. I texted him back no. He responded not even thirty seconds later:

B😈💗

Ight open the door im coming thru.

Lordy did this boy not know its about 11 pm on a Sunday night and we had school tomorrow.

10 minutes later I was sitting back on my bed eating a 20 piece nugget from McDonalds , courtesy of Brandon, with my feet pop up on his lap.

"I see you forgot about me. Didn't hit me up all weekend. " Brandon said acting hurt causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"The phone works two ways Brandon." I told him grabbing another nugget and dipping it in the s&s sauce. "Plus you always with Cassie every second of the day."

Cassandra a.k.a Cassie is Brandon's latest girl. Knowing he doesn't stay with any girl too long,she feels as she got be around him 24/7. Its so irritating.

Brandon sucked his teeth. "I wasn't even with her this weekend. I went down to Georgia to visit some of my dad's family."

"Aww that's nice." I said finishing the nuggets and gathering the trash up. Brandon grabbed it for me and took it downstairs.

When he came back in the room, I turned the lights off while he took his shoes off and got under the covers. I instantly snuggled up into his chest and his response to wrap his arm around my waist. Over the last couple years, this became normal for us.

"Anyway," Brandon said breaking the silence." I came over here cause I miss you."

I smiled in the inside. He missed me. As much as I hate to admit it I had feelings for Brandon. More than just best friend feelings. I couldn't tell Brandon that because I don't think he even feels the same. If he did, he would've been dump Cassie by now but its been 5 months and Cassie is still in the picture.

"I miss yo' big head self too." I told him.

He chuckled. Damn it sounded so sexy.

"Brandon?" I asked a few minutes later.

"yeah?" He replied in a sleepy voice.

"I love you ." I told him my voice barely above a whisper.

"I love you too bbygirl." He said giving me a wet kiss on the forehead.

I sighed from how good it felt laying here snuggled up to a boy I loved more than anything in the world right now.

We talked for a few more minutes before I finally drifted off to sleep in B's arms ending the busy Sunday with my best friend. 💞