000 - prologue

Thefandomexpress - Chapter 27 of 'The Illusion Of Love' is now up! The link is in my bio.

And Tweet.

Eleanor let out an exparated sigh of relief. She just spend three and a half hours writing this chapter.

Usually, she could bang out a couple thousand words onto a page and publish it within an hour and a half.

But sadly, she had some ignorant people barge into her room as she made up that she was doing some research on nanotechnology for some extra credit for Chemistry.

But really, she was writing a chapter of a new fanfiction in order to satisfy over 300,000 readers.

The story itself was almost over but then again, she promised a sequel to her Glee fanfiction.

So far, she had over seven published stories and three drafts.

The most reads that she has ever gotten on a story?

780,000 people.

Ever since a young age, Eleanor has always wanted to be an author.

Her grades in English now can support that hypothesis. In her last exam, which was one based on the works of William Shakespeare - got her an A. She was three marks from an A*.

She constantly beats herself up, verbally, over it.

The whole care home have high expectations of her. She is expected to get As in most of her exams.

So far, she is on track in English, Drama, Music, Dance, History, Chemistry and PE. The lessons that she is falling down on, however, is Maths, Biology and Physics.

She's never been insanely good at maths. Since she is more of a writer than a mathematician.

But honestly, she would be happy with any grades, as long as she passes.

But now, it's the summer holidays and she could just update, sit back, and relax as the readers all pour in.

She felt ecstatic about how peaceful it was, since everyone is in the back garden, preparing for a barbecue.

It was bliss...