011 - Chapter Eleven.

Author's note:
I'm really sorry for the excessive amounts of authors notes in this story. I'm really sorry that i didn't update yesterday either because I had my school talent show. I met Giles Potter and Jamie Hutcherson since Giles was the guest judge. It was absolutely amazing and I'm so happy right now. But here's chapter eleven! xx
_________________________________________

*fast forward to September*

Eleanor was lying down in her bed. It was currently 5am. She was lay down, reminiscing about the summer holidays that had just come by.

It all went past so quickly. Meeting Jared, completing The Illusion Of Love, The ice cream farm, shopping in Liverpool, the failed kiss with Jared, her birthday, the actual kiss with Jared, the holiday at Manor Hall Farm.

Everything just went by so quickly and honestly, she didn't want it to end.

But unfortunately, everything has to end.

And the summer holidays had ended now.

Now she was in year eleven, the start of: exam stress, college open days, coursework deadlines, but also saying goodbye to those who she has known for the longest time.

Eleanor was honestly bricking it for this year.

Because after this, when she is 16, she will have to leave Ashdene Ridge and then learn to be more independent - living on her own.

And to be completely honest, Eleanor didn't want that. At least, not in that moment in life.

Groaning lightly, she sat up and got herself a towel and strolled to the bathroom, getting herself a shower. She used all the lush products that Jared had bought her, but the most prominent smell was the Twilight Shower Gel.

Soon enough, it turned 6:30 and everyone was awake. Everyone was moving up a year group. Toni, Floss and Billie were moving up to Year 5. Finn wad moving up to Year 6. Harry was moving up to Year 7. Kazima, Tyler, Jody and Bailey were moving up to Year 10. Eleanor, Jared and Ryan were moving up to Year 11. However, Carmen had got an acting course at a college and Tee got an art and design course at college. So, they would be living at Ashdene Ridge for a few months before moving into a flat together.

Eleanor then began to dry and style her hair. She quietly sang to Oh Bright New Day from Blood Brothers as she then used a curling want to make loose curls into her hair.

She grabbed some black clothes to wear in case she had dance or PE today. She then strolled and got into her uniform, smiling widely.

She wore a crystal white, button up blouse that was tucked into her black pleated skirt. She wore some opaque black tights underneath and her shoes were some black wedges. Her school was considered to be quite chilly since allowed some heels and in the winter, they had allowed the students to wear boots to keep their feet warm.

She pulled on her blazer, which was black with white piping on the collar. She then picked up her backpack with the school supplies already pre-packed from the night before.

She began to skip down the stairs and into the kitchen to see all the children sat at the table, quickly eating their breakfast.

"Good morning!" Eleanor exclaimed as she began to get an apple from the fruit bowl and begin to eat the food in order to have some form of breakfast. She began to then get her lunch into the bag that she would carry to school with her before sitting down on the stairs.

Mischief, their dog had made his way over to Eleanor and sat down sensibly. Eleanor let out a quiet laugh before beginning to tickle the back of Mischief's ear, the dog panting and wagging it's tail in satisfaction.

Soon enough, the school run had began. All of the children had got into the minibus and were escorted to the school. They then strolled in and found their friends.

Eleanor and Jared immediately began to talk to Liv and Sophie - who were stood by the school gates. They were mainly there to scope out the hot guys.

Speaking of hot guys.

Liv has the most ma-hoo-sive crush on a guy named Jesse that's in the exact same year group as the others. He is in Liv's sociology class and they tend to work together on some case studies that they have to work on together.

"So, you excited for this year? We have the school play this year man!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh yeah! We need to go and check the notice board like now!" Liv exclaimed as the group strolled towards the school courtyard and began to scan the notice board.

Wicked!
Are you up for defying some gravity?
Come and audition for this year's school musical!
After school on Tuesday the 6th of September 2016.
Good luck!

"They're doing wicked?! Thats amazing! We all have to audition!" Sophie exclaims.

"That would be so cool. I think ive heard defying gravity in the episode of Glee that it was on." Jared smiled, his arm around Eleanor's shoulders.

The bell soon chimed and it was time for the teenagers to embark on the start if their adventures in year eleven.

After finding out their form room and tutor, their favourite teacher being their form tutor - they seated themselves down and began to note down any form of special event that could come up during the school year.

So far.

So good.

----

A/N: ANYONE ELSE GET THE PUN AT THE END BC