♡ Imagine 6 ♡

Imagine
You have been dating Ashton for almost a year now. You haven't gotten to spend much time with him lately and its been pretty hard on your relationship. He was on tour with the boys but now he's finally come home and you couldn't be happier! When you met Ash at the airport yesterday he told you that he had a fun day planned for you.

It's the next morning and you wake up to the sound of your phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Helloo! Good morning babe!" Ash says excitedly. "Are you ready for today? I can't wait to spend the day with you, (Y/N). I've missed you so much."

"Awe I've missed you to Ash." You say smiling.

"I'll pick you up in an hour ok babe?"

"Okay!" You say jumping out of bed.

You quickly get ready not even really concerned with how you look. Ashton has always told you that you're beautiful without a lot of makeup and he prefers you that way. He's helped you build up your self confidence so much more since you've been together.

The doorbell rings and it's Ash.

You say goodbye to your parents and run out the door with Ashton hand-in-hand.

"So wait you never told me what we're doing today!" You say curiously.

"Well I hope you're not afraid of heights!" Ash says giggling.

An hour later you pull up to an amusement park.

"OH MY GOD I haven't been here in forever!" You say surprised.

"Let's go have some fun!" Ash says smiling.

You both run into the amusement park with big smiles on your faces.

You ride some roller coasters screaming and laughing together. You have so much fun with Ash, its one of the best dates you've been on. You guys play some games and Ashton wins you a giant teddy bear. You guys spend literally the whole day there and you feel so safe with Ashton by your side. You guys walk through the amusement park holding hands and occasionally Ash will put his arm around you and when he looks at you his eyes light up. You feel so in love and its as if he hadn't even been gone all those months on tour. You guys always pick up where you left off, so strong and thats one of the things you love about your relationship.