♡ Imagine 3 ♡

Imagine

You and your best friend Nicole got your dream job! You two were hosting your own radio show together! This was the day you had been waiting for for so long. We were going to interview 5sos! They have become so big and you have been following them every step of the way. Everyday on your radio station you played their songs and encouraged them and now you couldn't believe they were going to be here and you would finally get to meet them!

When the boys arrived they all sat around the table with us and put their microphones on. We got to ask them so many questions and just chat with them. They were all so casual and cool. It was like we had known them our whole lives and we were just hanging out. Then we decided to do some one-on-one interviews for all the fangirls out there. You went to a separate studio room to interview Ash first and then Nicole took Luke to another room while Cal and Mike waited for their turn.

As you were talking to Ash and asking him questions you noticed him smiling and giggling his cute little laugh. You kept catching him gaze into your eyes and you started to blush. You really wanted to ask Ash a question that you were dying to know but you didn't know if it was right to ask.

"So Tori do you have any more questions for me?"

"Well I do have one more...."

"Ok well what is it?"

"Um....What do you look for most in a girl?"

"Well I guess I am attracted to girls who have a cute smile, a little bit shy..i don't like girls who are too confident or cocky, um I also like girls who are smart and who are not just beautiful on the outside but also on the inside..." Then Ashton quietly whispers "like you." And you blush.

Ashton suddenly realizes that he's still live on the radio so he quickly adds "but i don't like when girls try to change who they are to get a guy to like them"

You guys go off the radio and Ashton just smiles at you and you start to feel a little awkward.

"I didn't realize this before but I think you are exactly what I've been looking for."

Ashton goes to kiss you on the cheek and then Nicole walks into the room with Luke.

"Are you guys done with- oh sorry to interrupt!" She says winking at you and Luke has a little smirk on his face. They walk back out of the room and Ashton slips you a piece of paper with his number.

"Call me sometime. I've really enjoyed chatting with you. <3 Ash"

TO BE CONTINUED IN LUKE IMAGINE #6

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

My friend and I were talking about having our own radio station when we grow up and we'd play only 1D and 5SOS and that's where I got the idea for this imagine lol

Hope you liked it! :)