♡ Imagine 4 ♡

Imagine
You and Ashton have been dating for a two and a half years now. You can't believe its already been that long, you feel like your love for him grows a little more every day you spend with him. Today is the anniversary of the day you first met. You are in college but you're on fall break. Ashton is writing with the boys in LA so you took a mini vacation to LA so you could spend time with him before he goes back to Australia for a tour.

"Good morning gorgeous." you hear Ash say in a raspy morning voice as you slowly open up your eyes. You see Ash smiling laying next to you in bed.

"Do you know what day it is babe?"

"Yeah of course! Its the anniversary of the day we met!" you say.

Ash gently strokes your hair from your face and looks into your eyes. "I made you breakfast, are you hungry?"

He takes your hand and walks you to the kitchen. He has a cute little breakfast set up on the table for you two. You both eat and chat, smiling and laughing. One of the things you loved about Ash was that he always surprised you with the little things that showed you he cared, and you're a hopeless romantic just like him.

Ash tells you he has planned something special for the day.

"The weather is supposed to be really nice today. I was thinking we could spend the day down at the beach. What do you think babe?"

You tell him that you love the idea and you both change and get ready to go. Theres a little bit of a drive to get to the beach but the time goes by so fast. You both laugh and talk and sing along to the radio together. It was a nice little road trip. You guys arrive at the beach and Ashton is carrying a cooler and some beach chairs while your bringing some blankets and snacks. You guys are climbing up a little hill until you reach the top and see the sand below.

You stop for a minute looking down towards the shore. You notice luke, cal, and mike standing off to the side with something written beautifully in the sand along with an amazing looking sandcastle.

"(Y/N) I I LOVE YOU. I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE BY YOUR SIDE. WILL YOU MARRY ME?" is written in the sand and your eyes start to tear up.

You look to your side and notice Ash getting down on one knee with a gorgeous ring in his hand. You couldn't believe your eyes. You did not expect any of this.

"I love you so much (Y/N). You mean the world to me and you make me feel like the happiest guy on earth. I want to spend the rest of my life giving you the love you deserve and making you smile that gorgeous smile. I can't picture my life without you and I hope I never have to. Will you marry me?"

You smile so big with tears of joy streaming down your face.

"Yes of course! I love you so much Ashton!" you say excitedly.

Ashton picks you up and spins you around in his arms and you kiss even more passionately than ever.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Ohkayy this is definitely my favorite one I've written so far its just so adorable omg :') i seriously almost starting crying while I was writing this is my geometry class lol
I pictured it all in my mind as i wrote it and just ahhhh omggg why do i do this to myself...

I hope you guys liked it as much as I did! Haha