♡ Imagine 5 ♡

Imagine
It's early december and you have been dating Ashton for almost a year now. He's on vacation for the holiday and he's spending it with you in your hometown.

Every year in december, there's 'Christmas at the Zoo'. You've heard about it and a lot of your friends have been but you never have. It looked like such a cute thing to do with a boyfriend over the holidays and you'd always wanted to go.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You roll over in bed and slap you alarm clock off. As you slowly open your eyes you notice Ash tiptoeing into the room with some breakfast on a tray.

"Good morning beautiful." Ash says quietly smiling at you. You see his adorable little dimples form on his face and you smile.

"Did you have a good sleep babe?"

"Yeah.." you say and suddenly start to yawn. You sit up and notice your wearing a shirt that is way too big for you.

Ashton looks down and smiles at you wearing his pony shirt.

"It looks to me like you're still tired..." Ash says giggling.

Ash climbs onto the bed and slides in beside you with his arm over your shoulder. You both eat breakfast and talk.

"So I have an idea of what we could do today..." Ash says.

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise."
he says grinning.

You both change and get ready to go out. First Ashton takes you out to dinner at a very nice restaurant and you have the best dinner date you've ever had with delicious food and your gorgeous boyfriend.

Now you're in the car again and Ashton refuses to tell you where you're going. Its 8 o'clock at night and you're driving through the city. Then you finally reach you destination. You're at the zoo.

"Ash, how did you know?" you ask surprised.

"You're mom told me you've always want to come."

You blush and Ash smiles at you and reaches for your hand. You walk through the zoo together hand in hand. You felt so happy to be there with your lovely boyfriend. The zoo was so beautiful at night with the trees and exhibits covered in colorful christmas lights and light snow covering the paths.

Snow flurries start to fall and coat your hair.

"Look babe its snowing!" Ash says as he picks some snowflakes out of your hair and looks up at the sky. Ash looks back down at you and your trying to control your shivering.

"(Y/N) you're shivering like crazy, here take my jacket." Ash says putting his jacket on you.

Ash looks into your eyes, "You're so beautiful (Y/N)."

"I love you so much Ash. Thank you for this wonderful date. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. You mean the world to me."

"I love you so much too (Y/N)."

Ash lifts your chin gently and you stand on your tiptoes to reach him as he leans in to kiss you. You're so in love and you feel as if nothing else in the world matters. You two are standing in the middle of the zoo with snow falling gently around you with the moon shining and christmas lights lighting overhead. This was the best date you had ever had and you were so glad it was with Ash.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

I know its not winter but my friend said i should write an imagine at the zoo and this is the first thing i thought of but omg im dying from feels over here did i really just write this its so freaking adorable :')

Hope you all liked it! ♡

-Nicole (@babybluelukey)