♡ Imagine 10 ♡

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in forever but I finally got an idea for a new imagine!! :D hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------
Imagine
It's your first month in college and Ashton is off from tour finally. You're school is pretty far from Ashton and you were bummed that you couldn't welcome him home. You have a big exam coming up that you've been stressing over so you didn't have time to drive out to see him..

*Talking to Ashton on the phone*

You: I'm so glad you made it home okay.

Ashton: thanks babe! I really miss you...

Ashton: .....(Y/N)?

You: Oh! Yeah I'm sorry babe I really miss you too!

Ashton: are you STILL studying for that exam??

You: Yes..I HAVE to do good on this Ash you have no idea how stressed and nervous I am for this...

Ashton: So I guess that means you won't be coming to see me any time soon...? (He says in his pouty voice)

You: I can't Ash, you know that.

Ashton: Woooow (he says mockingly)

You: Stop trying to make me feel bad! You know I would if I could. I'm sorry Ash, I gotta go.

Ashton: okay....bye. I know this exam is important to you. Don't stress babe, you'll do great. I love you (Y/N).

You: Thanks babe. I love you. I'll see you soon.

Ashton always liked to tease you and guilt trip you and you DID feel bad that you couldn't visit him because of course you wanted too! But you're in college and you have to take it seriously. It'll all pay off later. And you know that Ashton understands that.

*the next day*

Its test day. Ashton had sent you a 'Good Luck' text before class and you couldn't wait to get this over with so you could spend time with your boyfriend.

Class is dismissed and you're walking out onto the schoolyard. You're so glad the exam is finally over and you feel confident that you did well on it. All the studying paid off. Its a beautiful day. The sun is shining and theres a little breeze in the air. The bell tower nearby is sounding on the hour. It's 2:00.

"I should have plenty of time to drive to Ashton's and get back to my dorm before its too late..." You think to yourself.

You're walking through the campus grounds to head to your dorm when you notice a tall, familiar looking boy standing under the small gazebo in the school yard. He turns around and you suddenly see who it is. ASHTON!!

You run up to him with a big smile on your face. He opens up his arms for you and you hug him tight.

"Hey babe!" He says in a cheery voice with a big smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?!" You say excitedly.

"I'm here to surprise you! How'd the exam go?!"

"Great! I think I did really well!" You say confidently.

"Oh so staying away from me was worth it." Ash says teasing you.

"This time it was." You say teasing him back.

"And only this time." Ash says.

"I couldn't wait any longer to see you. I had to come here. I've missed you so much (Y/N)."

Ash looks down at you and puts his arms around you and kisses your forehead and you kiss him back as both walk hand-in-hand back to your dorm and Ash has your backpack slung over his shoulder.