♡ Imagine 11 ♡

Imagine
You've been married to Ashton for a few years and its been the best few years of your life. The holidays are fast approaching and you two have finally found some time to decorate the house.

Its a chilly winter day and Ashton is climbing up on a ladder to string lights on the house. You watch him and start to get nervous. He's so high up.

"How does it look so far babe?" Ashton calls down to you.

"Good babe! Be careful!" You shout back to him.

Its getting colder and you start to see snow flurries fall around you.

"Its snowing!" You hear a small voice behind you and you turn around to see your son and daughter running around the yard trying to catch snowflakes.

"Hey you two! Go inside, its getting cold and you don't have your coats on!" You say, the motherly side in you coming out.

"Fine mum..." They say together as they stop and walk back inside.
Your kids resemble you and ash so much, its kinda weird how similar your son looks like Ash. He has the same curly hair and dimples, he's like a mini Ashton.

"How you doing Ash? It's starting to snow, you should probably come down from there.." You call up to Ashton.

"Almost done!" He says, focusing on the lights.

"There we go!" Ash says as he starts to climb back down the ladder. Your eyes follow him the whole way down.

Ashton reaches the ground and meets you at your side.

"Look at that master piece!" Ashton says with a grin on his face. He puts his arm around you as you two look at the lights shinning on your house.

"It's beautiful Ashton." You say looking at the house.

"Just like you." Ash says smiling, looking down into your eyes. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too babe." You say as more snow continues to gently fall.

Ash gives you a kiss and you hear a loud "ewwww!" coming from the house and you both look over to see your kids watching you at the front door.

You blush and Ashton calls out "You better get your butts inside before I come get you!" teasing the kids as he chases them inside and you hear them giggling.

You just smile and shake your head at them as you walk back into your warm house.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Its been a long time since I've written an ash imagine! I'm bored in study hall and decided to write this, hope you enjoyed it! ♡

SEND ME REQUESTS FOR ASH IMAGINES TO WRITE IN MY ASH IMAGINES VOL. 2!!

Thank you for reading!

- Nicole (@babybluelukey)