If it never happened...

Britts POV

As I walked in his house I saw alot of open space. His house was so big. I was in awe, I just didn't show it.

He looked at me and said "Well what do you think?" I shrugged and said "It's whatever" I could tell that he rolled his eyes I just didn't say anything. We sat down on the couch. He slumped down and he sunk in the seat. I sat up straight and looked down at my note pad. I could feel his eyes looking into my soul. I said "So why did you start Youtube and your other social media's?" He laughed and said "Oh come on Britt. I know you better than that. Tell me why you really came here." I looked at him like he was the dumbest person on earth. I said "What are you talking about? I'm here to interview you for a magazine." He said "Oh cut the crap. You wanna get me to say something that I would regret and then you would go and post it on twitter or something."

I was shocked becuse if anything he would be the person to do something like that. I wasn't planning or ruining his life. Even though I could. I stood up and said "Really Kian? You think I'm such an awful person to the point where I would ruin your life. Well guess what, your wrong. I'm not the type of person. Unlike some of us here." His face looked down in shame. His cheeks turned a bright red out if embarrassment. I kind of felt bad for saying it, but he deserved it after what he did to me. I needed to call Jc and get out of here.

I said "I knew I shouldn't have done this." Kian looked up at me and said "Done what?" I yelled and said "Coming here Kian! I wish I wouldn't have taken the stupid raise. I was fine withought it. I should have never even made contact with you Kian. I just want to go home.." I was cut off by him kissing me passionately on the lips. I wrapped my legs around him and he took me to his room. I jumped off him and pushed him into the wall and then kissing him.

Kians POV

When she pushed me into the wall I was so turned on. I always like it rough. When I pushed her down on the bed I took off my shirt and she stopped me and said "I can't do this Kian. No matter how much I want to I can't. I can't cheat on Jc." I wasn't taking no for an answer. She always talked about Jc and tonight I finally get to make her talk about me.

"Of course. I knew you jc was going to take you away from me. He always tried to flirt with you when we were dating." Her face turned a bright red and I could tell that she was mad. She eventually was yelling at me saying "Jc didn't take me away from you. YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME! And you have the nerve to say that.." I pulled her in for a kiss. She tried to push me away, but I just pushed on to her even harder. She eventually gave up. So then the rest if the night was spent by us doing, well you know what ;)

I wake up to the shower going and I figured that Britt was in there. When she came out she was wearing a black lace bra and underwear. I was so turned on and I knew that I was ready for round two.

"Wow you shouldn't wear that around me because now I need more of you." She gave me a dirty look and put on a t-shirt with shorts. I said "What's wrong?" She rolled her eyes and said "You are what's wrong with me Kian. I practicly just cheated on my boyfriend and now he his worried sick about me and all you want to do is fuck. Ya I don't see that happening anytime soon." I rolled my eyes and said "Who gives a crap about Jc. Not me now let's finish what we started." I pulled in for a kiss and she slapped me across the face. She said "I'm not like you Kian. I don't cheat on people."

I was mad because I hate it when she always blames for everything. I said "Well you already did so your already like me. As you said." She stormed out of my room and ran up the stairs. I chased after her calling her name. I pulled on her arm as she she opened the front door and she said "Look kian I am already guilty about last night. And the fact that you keep on pushing me down to make me feel like a lesser person of my self is pretty low. Even for a guy that cheated on his girlfriend." I was mad at this point and I said the most unforgivable thing to her. "Well maybe you should stop being an fuckin slut and stop cheating on your boyfriend."

I could see that there were tears in her eyes now. I didn't mean what I said, but when she just keeps nagging on me I get mad. She slammed the door in my face and ran to her car. I slumped down on the door and thought about what I just said. What if she never forgives me?