T.G.L

Kian's POV

It's time. Britt is in the back of the car yelling and moaning. It is now nine months and Britt is going to have our baby.
"Kian I swear to god if you don't hurry up I will fucking break everything that you own."
If you couldn't tell she is a little on edge. We pulled into the hospital and Britt was still yelling at me to hurry up. I got out of the car to help her out of it. She had put all of her body weight on me and I couldn't carry two people.
"Babe your gonna have to help me put here."
"Oh, so now your calling me fat?"
"No I saying maybe you could walk A little."
She walked while I held her hip and held her hand. The nurses saw us and the put her in a wheel chair. Soon enough we were in a room and she was lying down on a bed.

Britt's POV

As I lay there I keep getting contractions. There not the greatest. I don't know why but everything is going wrong. Kian is annoying the absolute shit out of me, the nurse is rude as hell, and I'm not sure the doctor knows what he is doing.

Time passes by and I can't take it any longer. I tell the doc it to give me the epidural. Soon after I was fine.

I got a new nurse, after almost 4 hours. Well maybe not 4 but it sure felt like forever. I haven't felt much pain but the monitors, or whatever the hell they are called, keep beeping and I'm starting to get really nervous. Kian is still sitting on his ass. Doing nothing.

"You know, got a woman that is about to give birth you sure don't care a lot."
"Britt, I'm not supposed to do anything."
"Why?"
"Because you told me to leave you alone. 5 minutes ago."
"Oh. Well then never mind."
After I said that the nurse and Doctor came in. They looked at me and then the monitor.
"Well Brittany, it's time!"
Oh god I'm not prepared for this.
"Kian, I can't do this. I'm scared."
"If you can get over your best friend dying, letting go of someone you love, and put up with me, you can do anything."
I had just realized how much I loved Kian. If he can put up with me then I know that he is my one true love.
*1 hour later*
As I look down I see my baby in the doctors arms. He takes the baby and cleans it off and then the nurse cases over to me with the baby.
"Well Brittany, here is your baby girl."
My baby girl. I like the sound of that.
As she hands me my baby Kian leans over and kisses my forehead. I smile at him as I hold the baby. He looks at me and says
"Well what's her name gonna be?"
"Well I had an idea."
I smiled at him and then there was a knock on the door. My sister Tara came in with Laura. Kian's mom Karen, his sisters Izzy and Tabb , and his brothers Rio and Cole. The all wanted to hold her. But Karen said "So Britt, Kian what's he name?"
"He name is Toriana Grace Lawley."
They all said aww at the same time and Kian and I just looked at each other. Kian smiled and the we kissed. He picked her up and kissed no her. Everybody got to hold her and they all gave their gifts. After about 5 hours of people being here, I was released from the hospital.

When we got home I sat down on the rocking chair with Toriana cuddled up to my chest. I was rocking back and fourth when I heard little snores coming from Toriana. I smiled at this joy that I was holding in my arms. I regret not wanting her. Because now that I have her, I will never let her go.

Kian came in as I was putting her in her crib. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms round my waist. We stand there looking at this little human that we created. I turn my head to look at Kian. I kiss him and he starts to deepen the kiss. I pull away and grab is hand. I walk him to our room and I push him down on the bed. He looked at me is shock

"Wow, I guess I forgot how much I missed this."
I pulled his shirt and started kissing him down on his neck down to his sweet spot, making him moan. Just as I start to do that, I hear the baby cry.
"Well I guess this is our life now. Can you go get her Kian?" He smiled at me and nodded his head. I laid down and drifted off to sleep.