Birthday suprises

Kian's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Great way to start off my birthday. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Britt cooking eggs, bacon, pancakes, and avocado toast. "Morning baby." She said as I came over to her and gave her a peck on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist and said "Do you know what day it is?" She said "Hmm I think it is Friday September 2nd. And also happens to be the day of your birthdays! Happy birthday baby." She turned around and kissed me. I pulled back and said "So what is planned for today?"

She smirked at me and said "Well first we are going to eat breakfast and then I thought we could go on a little trip. So after we finish eating go pack your shit and let's get going!" She finished before me like usual. She ran upstairs to go pack her things.

When we were finished packing and cleaning up from breakfast were packed up the car and we were on our way to this mystery vacation. "Britt where are were going?" We have been driving for about an hour and I started to wonder why she never told me. She yelled "LOOK TO YOUR LEFT!" I almost jumped out of my seat when she said that. I saw a sign that said 'Welcome to Malibu' No way.......holy shit.........I'm spending my birthday in my favorite city in the world.......No fucking way!  "Holy shit babe how did you get all this together?" She smiled and said "I pulled a few strings to get here. Like I always say, do anything for the people that you love."

Just as she said that we pulled into a drive way of a huge house. I looked at her with wide eyes and she kissed me and said "Happy birthday Kian!"

The second we walked onto the house Britt went into the master bedroom. She didn't want me up there yet because she had a surprise. As I walked around the house there was a sauna, pool, gaint kitchen, living room, 3extra bedrooms plus a master, 5 bathrooms, basement plus a huge fat screen and a pool table. As I walked upstairs I saw rose petals leading to a dark wooden door.

I heard Britt say "Kian come in here please!" I opened the door and there was a huge master bed and the whole room was red(picture above) I stepped in to see Britt in a red lace bra and underwear with a white silk robe over it. She was sitting on the bed next to a tray of a wine bottle and two glasses for the wine.

Britt's POV

I could practically see his boner form here. I said "Which one first?" I knew that it was a dumb question considering that he was taking off his shirt the second I said that. He laid on top of me and started to kiss me passionately. Then he moved down my neck getting to my sweet spot making me moan. I could fell the hickeys starting to form. He unclipped my bra while I was unzipping his pants not breaking the kiss. Soon enough to we were both completely naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night around 8 we decided to go sit by the beach and bring the wine too. I put on my blue bikini and he put on his orange swim trunks. We laid down a beach blanket I lit a few candles while he poured the wine. We looked at the sunset and sat in complete silence. I was a calming silence where you could just think about about your life and the future. Before I took the last sip of my wine kian said "What happens next?" We looked at each other and then I looked back at the crashing waves and said "We go back to that sweet reality."

That night before we went to bed I cuddled up next to Kian and said "Happy birthday Kian. I love you."
"I love you more"
"Not possible."
We fell asleep in a matter of seconds in each others embrace.