Mistakes

As the days go on my stomach becomes bigger and our arguments become more agressive. Kian and I have been on the edge with each other. I'm surprised that we haven't killed each other yet. Kian has barely talked to me and I haven't talked to him, the only time that we talk is when we fight. And I'm tired of fighting I'm almost 4 months now and my emotions are getting the best of me. All I ever want to do is eat and Kian gets mad when all the food is gone because of me and I know that we aren't made of money, but damn I fucking hungry. He doesn't have a baby inside of him. How hard is it to go to the store and I'm hungry. And that's what I told him and now he isn't talking to me.

I walked into my room and Kian was laying on the bed on his phone. I walked past him and into the bathroom. He didn't even say a single word to me. He acts like I don't even exist. "Wow your such and ass." I huffed at him. He looked away from his phone and said "What did I do Britt? What could I have possibly done this time." It just frustrates me because he acts like he does nothing wrong. "You know what Kian? I'm taking a break. I'm done with your bullshit." He stood up and walked out of the room saying "Good you act like I care!" I was crying at this point. How could he be so rude? I understand that I'm not the nicest person either but that was so harsh. Or am I just over dramatic?

I grabbed a bag and grabbed my clothes. I walked down stairs to see Kian on his ass watching tv. He saw me grab my keys off the counter and stood up "Wait your actually leaving?"
"No shit. Why do you thing I have a bag in my hand, my keys, and now no respect for you. Kian you didn't think we could actually be together did you? You should have known that we weren't meant to be together. We're to completely different people. None of this was supposed to happen. I should have just forgiven Jc for cheating and I should have never come here and got pregnant. This was all a big mistake."
"You don't mean any of that. You want this baby more that anyone else. You love me and our love that we have together."
"Your right. I don't mean that. But what I do mean is that I'm a fool for loving you because I was just going to get burned in the end. Bye Kian."
"You can't leave Britt. Your staying here. Your just being over dramatic. BRITT!"
And with that I left the room. I drove to my house with tears streaming out of my eyes like a waterfall. All I could think about was the baby. I thought that it was a mistake. Kian didn't want it and I knew that. When I told him I could see it in his eyes.

I walked in my house and I ran upstairs to my room. I opened the door and Jc was on the bed
"Hey. Oh sorry you told me at lunch I could stay here as long as I needed too. Um are you okay?"
"Ya I remember it just shocked me at first. I'm fine."
"So your pregnant?"
"Ya I...I am. With an assholes baby. He doesn't even want the baby. Neither do I. This was all a big mistake. None of this was supposed to happen. I wish I never took that job. I wish I never had sex with Kian, I wish you never cheated on me so I wouldn't have been with that dick and had his baby. This was supposed to be our life. Not Kian's."

I felt something go down my leg. At first I thought I peed myself but then I looked down. I saw blood going down my leg and onto the floor. At that moment in time I knew that I had just lost my baby.