Bridge between us.

I wake up to the sound of rain and thunder. I took me a second to realize that I was asleep on the floor in Tori's room. I laughed at myself not realizing what had happened last night. It's like my life was a blur and I couldn't see what was going on. Then it all came into focus. I almost wish it would stay a blur.

I was being used but now I'm still missing him. I wanna push him away but I just want to feel his kiss against my lips. He makes me feel like hell but I know that it's worth it at the end of the day because I love himBut at the same time I hate that I love you. Sometimes you have to burn some bridges just to create some distance.

I walk into my room. Kian isn't there
I walked down stairs Kian isn't there
I looked out side Kian's car is gone.
Kian is gone.

I messed up and I now realize that I can't ever take that back. Kian and I are done. And there is nothing that I can do to take that back. I run back upstairs because I don't remember waking up by tori. I look I her crib and she is gone. I run around the house crying hysterically. I find my phone on the counter and realize that Kian texted me.

Kiki❤️- Britt, I'm sorry but I took tori. You can fight all you want but I remembered how you said you didn't want her. So I took care of that for you. We are fine and safe. I'm sorry but I feel that it's better that I have her. We need a break. Let me know when your ready to be together again.

I could feel you heart stop. My heart ached so much I can't even describe into words what I am feeling right now. How could a person even know what I'm feeling right now. Imagine, the one person that you love the most completely rips your heart you by taking you child away.

I had to call Jc. He is the only person that I honestly trust right now.

It didn't really surprise me that he declined my call but I left him a voicemail hoping he listens to it.

Jc's POV

I haven't talked to Britt in almost a month. She hurt me so bad. Now that I'm away from her I hurt even more. As I sit in this bar I get a call from her. I wanted to answer so bad, but I had to be sting and block her out. That was until I noticed that she left me a voice mail.

I ran to the bathroom so I could hear it

"Jc I don't even know if your going to listen to this, but if you do I'm sorry. I never meant to block you out of my life. I didn't mean to hurt you like that but I was just scared because I didn't know what to do. Kian left me and took tori with him. I'm lost Jc and I know that you probably won't take me in but I need you Jc. I need you more than ever."

She was clearly crying. I felt so bad for her and I needed her just as much as she needed me.

Britt's POV

I sit crying on the kitchen floor waiting for something to happen. Hoping that someone or something will save me as I drown in my own tears. I hear a knock on the door. I run to the door not caring about how bad I look. I just want someone to hold me.

"Jc!"
I jump into his arms almost knocking him down. I cry into his shoulder a he rubs my back. I run upstairs with his hand in mine. I pack all my clothes and ha looks at me.

"Where too now?" I smile and I know exactly where I want to go. Before my family moved to LA we lived in Hawaii. He left that house for me. I know Jc would be more than excited to move with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we get off the flight I can already smell the fresh salty air. It feels good to be home with the one person I love right now.