No more love

I wake up and I go downstairs to see Kian and a teenage girl eating. Two little boys were running around the house. They both came up to me saying "Mommy!" Why did they call me that? I don't even know them. "Matthew, Marcus calm down. Mommy just got up. Hey baby."
"Um hey." He gave me a peck on the lips.
"Tori put your clothes away. And get off your phone."
"Oh my GOD! Why do I have to do so much shit around here. Why can't mom do it?"
"Hey! You watch your mouth! No go do what I asked you."
I was so confused. The only person I knew here was Kian. These kids aren't mine. I don't know who they are. "Kian what's going on who is here?" He laughed at me. "Don't be silly Britt. There your kids. I think your just tired........."

I wake up. Kian is sitting on my right side holding my hand. Jc is standing in a corner with his eyes shut. Tara is talking to a nurse. I realize that I'm in a hospital. "Kian?" I look over at him and he lifts his head up. His eyes are stained red. "Britt! Your okay."
"Ya I'm fine. Is the baby okay?"
Nobody answered me. Kian looked at the nurse and Jc looked down at his feet. Tara walked out of the room.
"Kian, is the baby okay?"
Still no reply.
"Kian answer the fucking question. Is the baby alive or not?"
I started to cry. Nobody was answering me. I have to know now. I cried even louder to the point where I was screaming. I looked over at Kian and he was crying. There was nothing he could do, and that tore him apart. I just wanted to be left alone. "Everyone leave. Now!"
Kian tried to grab my hand but I pulled away. "Baby your okay but please just don't shut me out."
"Kian get out. Jc you go to. I want everyone out of here."
Nobody could know how I felt when I knew that my baby had died. It fucking sucks when your only child is growing inside of you is now dead. I wanted to do so many different things with my baby. I don't even know the gender of it. I would have died for that baby. I wanted it to be a boy but Kian wants a girl. I don't blame him though. I could play with her hair, dress her up with dresses, take he shopping, and make her life worth living. But now I can't do that. And that breaks my heart that I can't do that anymore. All of my hopes and dreams have been shattered. Once you shatter your heart it's almost impossible to fix.

A doctor came in with Kian. He had a big smile on his face. "Why the fuck are you smiling? My baby just died.."
"Your baby isn't dead."
"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*drops the mic* thank you guys so much for reading my story!!!!!!  This honestly means the world to me that people want to read this story. I work really hard on this and if you vote for this story I will know that you want more! ALSO I WANT TO WRITE A SEQUEL!!!!! If I should let me know and I will finish put his story and I do plan on writing one. Bye guys😘