My Love

Its been almost almost a year. Jc and I are engaged but to be honest I don't really want to get married. Don't get me wrong I love Jc with all of my heart but I have been wanting to be alone for the longest time. Being away from my child is the hardest thing. The worst thing is that today is her 2nd birthday. I get a text from Kian.

Kian- Hey If you didn't know its Ana's birthday. if you wanted to come up to my house and see her you can come up and see her if you want.

Me- Well, I cant exactly do that. I'm in Hawaii. So unless you want to bring her down here then I guess I can't see her.

Kian-Well then I guess you won't see her. I hope you know that your missing a vital part of her life.

Me-Well I'm not the one who took her away. You don't know how hard its been for me Kian. I'm loosing my mind from being away from her. Thank you for ruining me Kian. Have a nice life.

I can't continue my life like this without her. My life without her has been hell. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her. Kian ruined my life and I will never forgive him for this.

Jc came home from a meeting at the Youtube center. I could tell that he looked upset about something. He was standing over the counter playing a game.

"Hey so how was the meeting?"

He didn't reply back. I stood there waiting for him to answer me.

"Hello? JC!"

"What? Oh hey sorry I was just thinking."

"Okay, well how was the meeting?"

"Oh, um it was fine."

"Fine. Just Fine?"

"Ya it was fine, anyways we need to talk."

"Okay well I could've told you that from the second you walked in the house."

"Britt I'm serious. Listen, they basically told me that I need to move back to L.A. be cause they want me to go on tour in the U.S. I don't want to leave you here and I want to be with you but If I don't go the will delete my channel. I know that you want to stay here because you want to stay away from Kian and I understand that but I want you to come with me."

It took me a second to figure out what all he had just said.

"So basically if you don't move back then your fired. You want me to come with you. But that's the last thing that I want to do. Jc You know how much I hate Kian."

"Ya but you could come on tour with me! And you wouldn't even see Kian."

"No you don't understand Jc. Its a small world. Were bound to see each other eventually. And you can't guarantee that we won't ever see each other again. Maybe its just better if we go our own way."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm saying why go through all this trouble because of one person. I have always wanted to travel to new places."

"Exactly, so come with me."

"I'm saying by myself."

"Oh."

"Maybe its just better if we go our own ways. You go on your tour and I go travel the world. Maybe move to a new place. I just don't want my life to be restricted because of one person."

"Exactly! Don't let Kian control your life. If you don't want to come on tour with me then just say so."

"No it not that. I just"

"NO! You act like you don't want to come with me. Nothing is holding you back but yourself. Your either coming with me or just staying In L.A. because I'm not leaving with out you. I can't even think about leaving the one person that I love."

"Well I can because that's whats happening."

I walked away from Jc and through the back door. I looked out towards the ocean and ran to it. As I sit on the beach It reminds me of when I ran away from Kian. I still remember that night. I still can smell the fresh salty air. I didn't care what time it was or when I was going back. All that mattered was me. As selfish as that seemed, sometimes you just have to take time to yourself. And that's what I did. But now it has led me to here. Having people I don't want with me, no child, and no Kian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I know that is has been a while but I have just been really busy with school and practices, but no more excuses I'm going to try to update once a week and I promise I will truly try!! I love you guys and don't forget to vote this chapter and all of them if you haven't already. Bye✌🏼️