Heart break.

Jc's POV

I had start to worry about Britt. She never came home last night and I wondered if anything happened with Kian. I know that she wouldn't ever even think about doing anything with him. Or at least I hope so.

I heard the front door slam so I stood up off the couch and I saw Britt running up the stairs. She didn't even look at me. I waited for a second and I heard her door slam. I thought maybe something happened with Kian. I just hope to god that she didn't cheat on me with Kian. I ran up to her room and I heard the soft whimpers coming form her room.

I knocked and said "Baby are you okay?" She didn't reply so I opened the door and she was laying down on the bed with her face shoved into the pillow. I sat down next to her rubbing her back. She said "I'm so sorry Jc. I'm just like Kian. I'm the most awful person in the whole world." She started to sob. I took the hint that she cheated on me. I just don't want to believe it. I picked her up and she sat in my lap with her legs wrapped around my I waist. I held her torso and she held onto my shirt.

"Brittany what happened last night?" She looked at me and a single tear fell down her cheek. She said " I hooked up with Kian last night. I'm so sorry Jc. I don't know what came over me. I am so ashamed of myself." She stood up off me and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I was mad that she did cheat on me with my best friend and also her ex that cheated on her. I knew what she was about to do. When Kian cheated on her she started to cut herself frequently and I got her to stop. She was in the bathroom crying and screaming. I found the key to her bathroom and there reveled this girl sobbing on the floor. She had blood all over her arm and she was pale with dark circles under her eyes. Her teeth were clenched together and she let out little small whimpers. She looked up at me and continued to cut herself. I went down to her and tried to grab the razor out of her hands. She was fighting me for it.

She yelled at me and said "I deserve this Jc! Now give me the damn razor!" I was so shocked that she said that. I finally got enough courage and I yanked the razor out of her hand. She fell back and I tried to catch her. But she just laid there crying. I couldn't help but cry too. I said "The only thing that you deserve is this." I picked her up and kissed her. She backed off and looked at her arm and said "Why am I such a horrible person Jc? I am a hypocrite. I hated Kian for cheating on me and I now just cheated on you. Now you pity me for cutting myself. I know that you want to walk out that door right now and never forgive me. So go. You don't need a bitch like me in your life. So go" I stood up and walked out of the room.

Britts POV

As he walked out of the room I stopped crying. I felt numb. I was completely destroyed by what I had just done. My phone was ringing and it was Kian. I was really not in the mood to talk to him.

Britt- What the fuck do you want Kian?

Kian - Look I know that your mad at me, but I just wanted to apologize for what I said .

Britt- You don't need to say shit Kian. You have literally ruined my life. I just lost the best boyfriend I could ever have. Way better than you. I will have my agent finish the report, have a nice life Kian.

I cried even harder when I ended the call. I just completely told off Kian and now I felt really bad about what I just did. I heard a voice come out of my room. It was Jc "Wow. I have never been more in love with you." I ran up to him and kissed him. I just held on to him and cried. He took me into the bathroom and helped me clean up my arm. We laid down in the living room. I fell asleep halfway through the the movie and I was awoken by Jc carrying my to my room.

He laid me down in my bed. He was about to go into the spare bedroom when I said "Jc will you sleep with me?" He jumped in my bed and we cuddled the rest of the night. I fell asleep cuddled up to his chest.