2003

"So what now?"

"We go home."

Torianna walked by Kian holding his hand. She walked over to me and said,

"What's your name?"

"I'm Brittany but most people call me Britt. You may not know this I'm your mom."

"Your the girl that daddy always talks about! I found Mommy Daddy!!"

We smiled and I picked her up. We were back to normal and that's all that I've been wanting for almost 4 years.

I have missed going home with Torianna and being there for her. Kian was always there with her and I don't mind that but I missed her growing up. I hate myself for leaving that night. But the past is past and I try to think that I was always there for her even when I wasn't.

We get home and I look around. Everything is the same. Its as if I never left.

"Well I guess nothing has really changed since I left."

"Umm well I was never home. I was taken out 3 years ago so nothing really changed."

"Oh ya. I just um.....forgot."

"Ya..."

It went silent. Kian and I never talked about the fight that we had. We just kissed and thought that it would make everything better. But now reality is hitting us like a ton of bricks. I want things to go back to normal, but its kinda hard when all your thinking about is our fight.

I was sitting on my floor going through old boxes and I pulled out a old scrapbook. I was flipping through it and it was about me and my family. I started to cry because I missed my mom and dad. They supported me and helped me through everything. my mom was there for me when Kian left me and when Jc came for me. I saw pictures of me and Tara. I miss her and I feel bad because I never talk to her because I am always drowning in my own problems and self pitty.

I saw old pictures of Kian and I. It was when Kian and I were swimming in my pool.

"Kian!"

I screamed at him because he pushed me into the pool. He Jumped in after me when he jumped in he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You know I would never let you drown."

"I know."

We went under water and took a picture of us. I want to marry this kid.

I remember that day like it was yesterday.

I walked downstairs and I saw Kian laying down on the couch. I shook him and he sat up.

"Hey can we talk?"

He shook is head and said "Look before you say anything else I just wanted to say that I am so sorry fro everything. I wasn't there for you when you needed me most and I regret that so much. I have figured out that your all that I want and need in my life."

"Kian, remember the time when we were swimming in my back yard and you said,"

"I will never let you drown."

"Ya I know but, I remember that day because I knew that I wanted to marry you. I was so sure of it and I already planned our wedding. But the thing is that I still,"

"I know you hate me."

"No, I don't hate you. I hate what you did, But I don't hate you. Kian the hardest part about loving you is that I'm always afraid that I will get hurt. But I know that in the end of the day that it will all be worth it. You don't even know how much you mean to me. I get butterflies in my stomach even though I've seen you a hundred times."

"You have always been the first and last thing on my mind every day."

"That is why I'm ready for us Kian. I don't want anyone else but you."

________________________________________________________________________________

That is it for this chapter I'm sorry that I haven been updating as much and sorry for the kinda short chapter I'm extremely busy . You guys don't even know. I will see you next week with another update!!😋