Chapter 6

"SHOUT OUT" Louis yelled really loudly attracting everyone's attention.

SamanthaFarmer3

Shoutout to her for her spunk on her Leeroy Impression.

~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY NANADOOOOOOOOOOS <333

~~~~

About a month and a half, Everyone is either catching on with the lesson or not getting it at all.

Today was a Odd Day for everyone.

Which meant Math first.

Mrs. Linda.

"Good morning class!" Mrs. Linda chirped, causing more than half her students to wonder how could a lady her age be so chirpy in the morning.

"Today, we will- Actually, I don't know what we'll do. I don't have anything planned." Mrs. Linda said sadly causing the student to 'Whoop!'

"So, I guess we'll take a vote. I know you guys are Grade 12 but that still doesn't mean you can't watch it. So, its either Toy Story, Greece, Love Actually, or we do work that's supposed to be done next week." Mrs. Linda said smiling, "Raise your hand for a tape."

Everyone's hand went up including Mrs. Linda's.

"Movie it is. Now, Toy Story, Love Actually, or Greece? Raise for Greece"

About 3 people raised their hands.

"Toy Story?"

About 7 people raised their hands.

"Love Actually?"

The majority of the class raised their hands.

"Toy Story it is!" The teacher laughed, causing most students to groan.

~

About a quarter through the movie, Mrs. Linda started calling names to show the students their grades and what not.

"Horan. Niall Horan.."

"You are doing fine. you have a B. But with that Quiz that you missed, you'll have an A."

She continued to go.

Soon there was only 5 student left to go.

"Malik. Zayn Malik." She called.

He walked up normally ready to hear how bad he was doing.

"Zayn," Mrs. Linda started, "Whats wrong? Are you not getting the lesson? You can do the homework, partially, and can't pass the test. You're going to need a Tutor. Stay a little after class"

And with that, Malik walked back to his seat, with Harry asking him questions.

"Tutor?" Harry asked.

Zayn just nodded, looking around the class seeing people engrossed into this movie.

He saw the kid, Liam Payne, engrossed into it like he never seen the movie before.

"Payne. Liam Payne."

Liam jumped in fright, blushing as students looked at him.

He got up and made his way over.

"Liam you are doing just fine! You have the highest grade in the class. Mind tutoring someone? I'll give you extra credit!" Mrs. Linda smiled, hoping he'll say yes.

"I can try." He spoke quietly.

"Good! Stay after class, we'll sort this out!"

Liam went and sat down.

"Sheeran. Ed Sheeran."

Ed walked up Blushing as he almost tripped over his backpack.

"You're doing good! Low B is all! Keep up the good work!"

"Styles. Harry Styles."

Harry walked up to the teacher, knowing he'll probably need a tutor, but just hoping its not going to be some nerdy kid.

"Harry, You are getting the Homework and the Quizzes, but not the test. Can I offer you a tutor?" Mrs. Linda asked.

Harry nodded.

"Good, Good! Stay with me a little after class!" Mrs. Linda said smiling.

"Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson."

Louis walked up, smiling bright.

"You have a B! That's at you were absent, you missed a quiz. You could make it up, if you would like. It won't hurt you if you do, but it'll bring your grade up to an A if you take it."

~

Sooner than later, the bell rang signaling 1st block was over.

Liam stood up, packing his bag up slowly, as it will give the others time to get out.

Harry and Zayn walked up to the desk waiting for the teacher to start.

"Harry, Zayn. You guys aren't technically failing my class, it's just you are failing the tests. Which we can't have, because you won't pass the EOC. So I've decided to give you both a tutor. You can ask to be tutored on the same day, or different. It's all up to you." Mrs. Linda spoke smiling slightly.

"Who is our tutor?" Right when Zayn asked that, Liam walked up and stood beside Harry.

"Ah, Liam. Sorry, there's actually two. Still mind?" The teacher spoke.

"N-No. It's a-alright." Liam stuttered as he felt Zayn and Harry's gaze burning into the side if his head.

"Okay. So I told them that they could either ask you to tutor them on the same day, or different days. It's all up to you!"

"Same day?" Liam asked, "It'll kill two birds with one stone. But it's not like I would do that! I like birds!"

"Aha! Liam, so sweet. Now here, lets write you guys a pass to get you going!"

~

Finally, Harry and Zayn thought,

The fun will begin sooner than we thought!

~~

Finally, I thought I was boring you.

Welp.

Good?

Bad?

Happy?

Sad?

Fan?

Comment?

Share?

It's all up to you if you dare!

Leave your comments beloooow :)

If you read this, add this to your comment->

Happy Birthday to MrsDirection10's Baby Nandos<3333