Chapter 12 - Session II

Sunday was horrible.

I forgot to update because everything was just.... Bloody horrible!

I just realized I had to update.

And I had practice Monday so I couldn't update.

Forgive me, yes.

Sorry this is late!

~~~~~~~~~

"Well, uh... Since we're all here, we might as well do another session... yeah?" Liam asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah let me go get my things." Harry said running upstairs.

"I never took my things out since the last one, I'll go get it."

Zayn stood up and walked outside.

~

"Transformations?" Liam asked.

Basically, they were relearning Geometry on the first few weeks of school to get their brain....... Used to doing Maths

More like starting over again. Not like they were even working.

Cough cough.

"A transformation of a geometric figure is a change in the position,shape, or size of the figure." Harry mumbled to himself.

In the diagram, E'F'G'H' is an image of EFGH. What are the images of angle F and angle H?

"Harry?" Liam asked.

"Answer the first question.... p-please..?"

"Uh.. Angle F' is the image of angle F. Angle H' is the image of angle H?" Harry said quickly.

"Mhm, Zayn, you a-answer the next.

In the diagram, E'F'G'H' is an image of EFGH. What are the pairs of corresponding sides?

"Um, well...." Zayn stuttered.

"I think the pairs are.. EF and E'F'. FG and F'G'. EH and E'H'. GH and G'H?"

"Why did you guys need tutors again?" Liam asked smiling.

"Too busy to study." Both Harry and Zayn replied smirking at each other.

"Then when the time comes I'll help you guys study. Which'll be... Next Tuesday if I'm not mistaken." Liam smiled.

"What?" Zayn yelled.

"Since when was she going to tell us?" Harry asked loudly.

"She did. Last class actually. You guys were actually asleep...."

"Oh wow!" Harry laughed.

"What are we testing on?" Zayn asked yawning.

"Vocab. And the best way to learn vocab is by getting food!" Liam smiled.

Harry jumped up, "Fruit? Pizza? Nando's? Which is best?"

"Finger food. Fruit would be preferred, but buy Pizza. I'm in the mood." Liam laughed.

"I'll call Jon's Pizza." Zayn said standing up pulling a fag from his pocket walking to the slide door.

Liam shook his head thinking to himself.

'I thought he just dressed and acted like a bad boy, not smoke.'

~

Zayn came back in about 20 minutes after making the phone call knowing by now the door would ring, smelling like smoke.