Chapter 3

SHOUTOUT TIMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

SHOUTOUT TO MY MAINE BITCH-->

LiLiJBieber for all the votes & adding my story to her Reading List.

And my Maine Whore-->

TeenWolfLover69 For all the votes and adding my story to her reading list.

(Sorry if you two got offended with my name calling. I didn't mean for it to go the wrong way.)

UPDATE IS HERE!!!!!!!

ERMAGWAD! THIS IS US TOMORROW!!!!!!! WHO'S GONNA SEE ITTTTT??!?!!!?

I forgot what I was about to write.

(Like every story I update I have to reread the previous chapter(s) )

~

More shoutouts to be done.

Short chapter~

~.~

Sooner than later, Harry and Zayn walked to their next class.

Halfway to the gym the spotted this scrawny kid surrounded by people.

Harry ran over to them only to see it was Niall laugh-my-ass-off Horan.

Harry felt like he shouldn't have done something but he couldn't help not to, "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK!-"

But Zayn was there to always 'save the day' ,"It's the first day of school and you're already picking on someone! He hasn't done anything to your asses! Take a chill pill before I shove it up your ass!"

Everyone ran away as Harry and Zayn walked to Niall.

"Hey kiddo, you alright?" Zayn asked softly.

He knew how it felt to get bullied, that is one reason WHY he doesn't bully people.

He just uses them for their own good.

"YEAH! It's okay! you didn't have to do that! we were only having fun!" Niall said bouncing slightly.

"No mate. They were gonna beat the firecrackers out of you." Harry sighed.

"Firecrackers?" Niall asked confused.

Why would they can't to beat me with lite firecrackers? Isn't that dangerous?, He thought to himself.

" Niall?" A voice called full of panic.

"Leeyum!" Niall yelled gleefully.

"Oh Ni! I thought you got hurt! I didn't see you in block 3!" Liam said quickly.

He walked right between Zayn and Harry, not even acknowledge that they were there.

Harry thought maybe Liam didn't see them, although, Liam DID see them, and that's why he thought Niall was hurt.

"Oh Li! I'm not hurt! Harry and uh... him.. they saved me from getting fireworks in my ass." Niall said.

To Zayn's amusement he thought Niall was to innocent to curse, Zayn even ignored Niall when he couldn't remember his name.

But seriously! it's just 4 letters long.

4

LETTERS!

"C'mon! I told the teacher I was using the loo!" Liam said blushing slightly.

'If I don't get back by now, people will think I am doing the dirty' Liam thought.

(Not sex. dirty as in Pooping. only in Liam's pOv)

Niall nodded anyway.

Liam coughed, "Ehem..Thank you for saving Ni's.. eh... b-bum. We must be going."

Harry wanted to laugh, Liam couldn't even say the word 'ass'

Liam nodded as acknowledgement, "Z-Zayn. H-Harry. See you when I see you"

And with that, they were gone.

And Zayn and Harry found their new victim.

This time... They will make sure Liam isn't dating a Football player that's 6'2 with a scary deep voice that has all the girls AND boys falling at his feet.

~~

3 comments for next chapter.

I see I got 5!!!!

I feel like this story is worth something!

If you guys want to challenge it, ill say 7 comments (1 per person) for a next chapter (which will be chapter 5 if you guys want to challenge)

Ahhhhh! boo yaaa!!!

IT'S LIAM'S BIRTHDAY!

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE TRENDS?

THERE IS-->

#happybirthdayliamfromyourdirectioners

I don't like that one^ coz we are not just Liam's Directioners but aanywhooo.

The other was->

Liam is 20

And for all you 5SOS fans!!!

Hey Ashton

^was trending.

Who's your fav from 5SOS and One Direction?!?

I'll tell you who mine is next update.

Buh Baiii!!!!!!!!!!!

<333333