Chapter 4

Ehem....

SHOUT OUT TO THIS GERMAN GIRL WITH HER GERMAN-NESS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND MY STORY! I FEEL LOVED!

Lisa_1D_Lover

*this is the time when everyone claps*

Wanna teach me some German sometime?

*this is when everyone laughs*

Alright!

I'll take that as a yes!

Shoutout to-->

zianourryhasmyheart

This girl added almost everyone of my stories to every single one if her reading lists!

LauraParkerMars says her Fav is Liam!

UGH! I CAN'T BELIVE SHE DOESN'T LIKE ALL OF THEM!

I LIKE LIAM ZAYN NIALL HARRY AND LOUIS!

E.Q.A.U.L.L.Y!!!!

I'm not hating on you Laura!
~~

The first day of school was finally over.

They had barley done anything, except for paperwork which has to be done in every grade.

Liam didn't mind it one bit.

To say, it could perfect on his handwriting. Not like he had bad handwriting anyway.

~

To Harry and Zayn, school couldn't go by any slower.

Both lads thought that another second that they spent in that school, today of course, they would die!

~

The first day of school always got to Niall.

Meeting new friends. Finding out who's the meanest teacher of all, out of his classes. See new faces. Seeing old faces.

Seeing if they serves better food than last year.

He could never contain how happy he was.

For school, of course! But when it came to Lunch, the Irish boy could NOT stop talking about food before AND after lunch was over.

~

Walking home, Louis and Luke passed by Harry and Zayn.

"Hey Harry! Hey Zayn!" Louis said smirking.

"H-Hi" They both stuttered.

"Hey boys" Luke said sweetly.
(I have noticed I used Liam as Louis' boyfriend. My bad. Wrong story. I should have read the previous chapters.)

That bad-boy facade he pulled in the bathroom was nothing like him.

"H-Hey" Zayn stuttered.

"Look, about what happened in the bathroom. I'm not like that, no seriously, I'm not! But if someone messes with MY BooBear, then someone's gonna get their ass kicked one way or another." Luke snapped with a sweet smile.

Harry nodded.

"Friends?" Luke asked, holding his hand out.

Zayn nodded and held his hand out to shake Luke's.

Same with Harry and Louis.

They all exchange numbers an then they went in their separate ways.

Expect, Harry and Zayn didn't get Louis' number.

~

Luke smiled as he saw a short blonde waving at each and every person he saw.

"Hi!"

"Hi!"

"Hi!"

"Hi!"

Was all they heard.

Some people looked at the boy strangely, but some said 'Hi' back with as much enthusiasm as he.

"Hi!" Niall said to Luke and Louis.

"Hello mate!" Luke said smiling.

"Hi!" Louis said slightly excited.

"Hi!" Niall said once again.

"Hi! I'm Louis!" Louis said smiling.

"Niall!"

Louis smiled and walked over to Niall and giving him a hug.

"Best friends?" Louis asked.

Niall nodded, holding out his pinkie," Best friends!"

Louis linked his pinkie with Niall and walked back to Luke intertwining their fingers together and walking off, happier than ever.

~~

Harry and Zayn were walking to God knows where when Zayn saw a familiar figure.

"Haz." Zayn warned

Harry nodded, "Hey Liam!"

Liam jumped in shock, giving a small wave.

Zayn sighed, wishing he had never alerted Harry.

"Hi Harry." Liam said in a small voice, you could only get if you were paying attention.

"Hey! So how was your day?" Harry asked completely forgetting Zayn was next to him.

"It was fine, thank you or asking. I would love to stay and chat, and I feel very rude for saying this, but I have to go. Im not hurting your feelings am I? Please, say I'm not. Oh gosh! I'm sorry!" Liam fretted.

"No, no! We have to go too! See ya!" Harry said walking off, only remembering Zayn was with him.

Liam and Zayn were having a stare-off.

Looking into each others eyes not knowing what to say, Like they were frozen on spot.

Liam looked away blushing, "Catch ya later."

And with that he was gone.

To my perspective, It feels like Harry and Liam have that straight forward relationship, but Liam and Zayn, they'll never be able to talk to each other without getting stuck.

~~~

Short I know, but I can't give away everything!

3 comments for next update.