Chapter 16

It's official! Jacey is my Co-Author.

She said she would rather have me finish this book, then she'll work on the sequel with me.

Yes, this Book will have a sequel! Sooner than you think :)

*Wink Wink* Only about 3-10 chapter left, then it may be the end.....

~

Right when the bell rung, Zayn shot out of the school doors rushing to get to his car.

He began to calculate.

If it take Liam more than half an hour to get from school by walking, and it takes me about 45 minutes to get from my house to his.

'Then how long would it be if I drive from the school to his house disobeying the speed limit?' Zayn asked himself.

He decided he'd get to Liam's house quicker if he doesn't sit here and calculate.

Because we all know he sucks at math.

~

About 15 minutes later, Zayn pulled along the sidewalk of Liam's house, rushing to get out of the car and running to get to the door.

Ding Dong!

'I wonder if Li cursed.' Zayn sighed.

A short lass with blonde hair opened the door.

"Hello?" Zayn said softly, "Is Liam here?"

Liam's mum chuckled, "Sure he is! Just not feeling too bright, is all."

"Well, can you tell him that I, Zayn, stopped by?" Zayn asked, his eyes pleading for her to say yes.

"Yes darling. I have to go now! I'll tell my little Batman."

With that Zayn walked away, while Karen shut the door.

"Really Mum! Really? 'My Little Batman'?" Liam huffed right when the door shut.

"Yes! Now hush! That's what you get for telling me to open the door for your friend, and then lying to the poor lad. You ought to be ashamed!" Karen said, her voice becoming louder.

"Alright mum! Sorry!"

~

Zayn was still sat outside Liam's house.

But he was slightly confused when he saw a Blue Audi pull into Liam's driveway.

'The hell?' Zayn muttered under his breath as Niall and Louis got out of the car, then the car backing up and driving away.

Both boys had things in their hands, although Zayn couldn't actually tell what they were.

He watched as Niall rang the door bell again and again until Karen opened the door.

They exchanged words and then went in.

~

"Leeeyuuuum! We brought you your favorite soouup!" Niall sang as he waltzed up stairs.

"Chicken noodle soup!" Niall said as he opened Liam's bedroom door.

"With a soda on the side!" Louis finished.

"Whoa mate. You look....." Niall trailed off, trying not to seem rude.

"Disgusting!" Louis confirmed sitting on Liam's bed.

"Wow thanks for making me feel better Lou! And Niall! Chicken Noodle Soup is your favorite!" Liam whined.

"I know! That's why I brought it! More for meee." He chirped walking to Liam's closet.