Chapter 1

I sat in the warm September air, watching my sister read a book in silence while I was making flower crowns, made out of my garden. It was mostly daisies and some white roses.

"Lexi, why read books when there aren't any pictures?" I climb up the tree she was leaning against and sit on the sturdiest branch.

"It's called imagination, Namine. You don't need pictures if you have one." She replies, flipping the pages of her book. She never wants to put down that book. She's read it over 20 times, it doesn't make sense to me.

I glance down at the book cover and in bold cursive letters, it read Through the Looking Glass.

"Whatevs..." I mumble before sticking my headphones in my ears and blasting Secondhand Serenade to its fullest, from my iPhone. Placing the crown on my head, I lean back staring at the meadow. I notice something in the meadow moving around.

Being the curious cat I am, climbed down the tree and darted towards the meadow to investigate. Lexi being too absorbed in her book to notice me absence.

As I reach the meadow, I notice that the figure was a guy about my age, 18. From behind, he wote a tight black t-shirt, white skinny jeans, and white converse and he had brown hair up in a quiff. He yanked on a gold chain, revealing a small pocket watch from his back pocket.

"Dammit!! I'm late again!!" he grumbles before effortlessly walking forward and falling into a hole, his brown hair flying up as he fell.

I take a few steps towards the hole, getting down on my knees and peering down the hole.

Darkness.... That's all it was.

"Hello?!?" My voice echos. My phone slipped from my fingertips, falling down and landing with a soft thud" Really?" I scowl before crawling down and beginning my search for the phone.

Like I said, it's dark down here so I can't see a damn thing. I spot my phone laying a few feet away and I walk over to pick it up.

Before I knew it, the ground was giving out from beneath my feet and I was falling....

It felt like hours before I hit the ground on a soft pile of hay. I walked around the room, inspecting everything before I stepped in front of a giant glass table.

No. NO NO NO!!! This can't be happening!!!! Not to me at least!!! I thought it wasn't real! I'm not Alice! I'm Namine!

"Yes you are Namine, and I'm telling you this is real." A low voice whispered into my ear.

I jumped from the sudden noise, spinning around and raising my fist back only to have it grabbed by a hand much bigger than mine.

I stared into his chocolate brown orbs, noticing it was the boy from the meadow... I have to admit... He was hot.

"The name's Liam" He let's go of my fist, sticking his hand out for me to shake"Liam Payne, in case you don't remember..."

"W-Where am I?" I stutter over my words after shaking his hand quickley and letting my hand hang back at my side.

"Ah, so you don't remember?" He gives me a soft smile"

"Namine, you're in Wonderland..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe cliffhanger :3

I really can't tell you how excited I am :)

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do!!! :DDD

Q. What do you think of it so far? And How's your day?"

Follow me on Twitter: @Pony_Brony

PonyBronyXD oout!