Chapter 8 ;3

Hey! I feel like updating, today. So enjoy! :3

♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪

Namine's POV

It was moments before I had kissed Louis back as the sparks had flew in every direction and the butterflies had lost control and went bizurk in my tummy. That was until he pulled away with a smile spread across his lips.

I had begun to smile like an idiot, staring at his irises as the happiness danced around in them"Can I tell you something, Lou?" he nods "I remember our promise..."

Louis looked confused for second but smiled as soon as he realized what I meant.

"No way..." his smile grew bigger, kind of like Harry's when he's in cat form but it's not as creepy. I nod my head quickly and before I knew it, I was back in Louis' arms and he's spinning me around in a hug.

Our moment was ruined when there was a knock and there in the doorway stood a smiling Niall.

"I see you kept your promise." He smiles "The queen requests your presence in the courtyard."

"Go on, I'll be there in a few." Louis whispers before Niall loops his arms through mine and we start towards the courtyard.

"So, you also work here?" I look at Niall as he keeps his eyes glued ahead of him.

He nods his head "Yeah, we all do and if we don't resolve this conflict in Wonderland, you'll be stuck in here, working for the queen."

We took a few turns before we reached the courtyard.

Liam was right when he said that the queen had a big head... It looked bigger than the moon, itself. The people who stood behind her had mis-shaped body parts as well.

There was a lady who stood behind the queen and she had a nose that was longer than an elephant's trunk, and pointier than a sewing needle. There was another man who stood next to her. He had more body fat than a newly born child. All of these people were different, just like the queen.

On the side stood the five nicley dressed boys, I called my friends.

"Come hither, child" the queen motioned for me to step forward and I did as told.

She had held a few croquet hammers in one hand and what looked like a baby hedgehog, in the other"You are to hand my guests or I a hammer upon request. Understood?"

I stared at the queen like she was crazy.

"I thought I was playing croquet?" That made the boys stare at me in shock.

"I beg your pardon?" The queen fluttered her eye lashes at me, which made her look like the typical popular, blonde bimbo in high school.

Louis stood behind the queen mouthing 'no' and the Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry were shaking their heads and motioning for me to stop.

"Nevermind, I'm sorry." I mumble before walking to the side to stand with the boys.

"I can't believe you asked the queen to play!" Zayn exclaimed with a gigantic smile as he hugged me. I hugged back and shrugged "I didn't know I wasn't supposed to?" I reply.

I received a hug from every boy except Louis who stood behind the others with a single rose, in hand.

"A rose for my lady." He grins and hands me the rose before hugging me and kissing my cheek.

I couldn't help but smile and feel the blush that was heating up my cheeks.

"Come on, we're getting out of here for a bit." he took my hand and pulled me through a wall of bushes and suddenly, we were surrounded by trees and a beautiful waterfall.

And right under a willow tree, sat a checkred blanket with a picnic basket and roses.

♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭

Hey! Okay so funny story.

I had to go to my little brother's band concert. When he came on stage I was all like "WOOO!!! GO IAN!! YOU GOT THIS!!!" and I did the same thing as he was leaving. On Friday night, I had a choir concert. We did a song at the end with the high schoolers, which means I was at the edge of the stage. My mom bought flowers for me and my brother had the bright idea to chuck the flowers at me on stage. They hit someone else and she handed them to me. It was embarassing but everyone else thought it was sweet.

Tell me what you think in the comments!

PonyBronyXD out!