Chapter 5 xD

Hey guys!!!!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!? I'M JIM DANDY, THANKS FOR ASKING! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♭♭♪♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪

"Would you like to know what's going on or let Louis explain?" Harry's voice breaks the nice silence between the three of us.

"It'd probably upset him but I'd prefer an explanation now rather than waiting for one." I look over to Harry with expectant eyes.

"Well, there's two queens down here. One being the red queen and the other being the white queen." Liam starts.

"If I'm correct, the red queen has been feeling quiet... jealous. She has been taking people from Wonderland and using them as slaves at her castle, but people who "aren't accepted" are the ones who suck up to the queen to be her "friend" and take advantage of her." Harry continues

"What do you mean by take advantage of her?" I question

"The red queen is big headed... literally. The people who are taking advantage of her are using fake noses and such to make them look different and be accepted by the queen." Liam explains "But still, the red queen wants more and more."

"So what am I doing down here then?" I push for more answers

"Well, last time you were here, you had made the red queen happy by painting the roses red when her gardeners had misplaced them with white roses, so since you had befriended her before she wants you to help make Wonderland chaos." Liam finishes

"Well the queen can suck my non-existent dick. I'll be damned if I'm going to work for her." I reply

Harry nudges Liam "I forgot she was this feisty."

"So besides me saving the guards asses, what happened the last time I was here?" I continue to walk beside the two, listening to the low hum of the bugs or whatever they call them here.

"Let's just say you and Hatter fell in love, just a lot in general but you and Hatter were inseperable."

Wait, what? "Hatter and I fell in love?" I stop in my tracks as Harry and Liam continued to walk ahead of me.

"Well, yeah. You two never made is official but promised to if you ever came back."

That's when it came back.

Meeting the boys.

Painting the roses.

Falling in love with Louis and...

Kissing Louis.

Those same heavy boots cut me out of my thoughts as I was pushed behind the nearest tree there was, but this time there were two sets of feet.

The feet stopped right in front of the tree"Do you know where Namine is?" That same voice asked... more like damanded.

"Sir, we have no clue who Namine is..." Liam spoke

"Don't worry... we'll find her..." was that... Louis?

The guard keeps pushing Liam and Harry for answers as Louis looks around as if he knows I'm here.

Tears blurr my vision as I peek around the tree, just as Louis turns around. He rushes behind the tree and pulls me into a tight hug as I silenty sob into his shirt.

"Why are you crying, love?" He holds me at arms length, wiping away my tears with the pads of his thumb.

"Y-you're b-betraying us!" I manage to choke out quietly.

Louis' eyes widen and he cups my face with his hands"No, no no no. Love, I'm forced to do this. As long as that guard doesn't see you, you'll be fine I promise." He brushes a strand of hair out of my face and kisses my forehead "I promise." He coos "Now stay here and listen to Liam and Harry." he hugs me once more and left me behind the tree.

I could've sworn I heard an 'I love you' but ya know? It's Wonderland, everything's mad down here.

♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♭♪♭♪♪♪♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪

So there you go! Thank you so much for the 150 reads! It means a lot and made me smile like an idiot :D

Sorry if Liam and Harry's explanation was confusing. If you've seen the movie they made a few years ago then you'd understand what I meant (:

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote, Fan, and Comment!!!

PonyBronyXD out!