Chappy 4

Okay, so once again, it's been a while.

What did Liam mean by a threat?

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off when I was shoved under the table with Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry as a pair of loud footsteps approached the table.

"Where is she?" A gruff voice spoke.

"Who's "she"?" That was Louis.

"Namine, God dammit, Hatter! I know she's here!" the source of the voice's fist hit the table.

"I have no idea who this "Namine" is. And I prefer Louis." Louis answers in calm voice" I don't allow jerks like you, call me Hatter."

The gruff guy sighed in annoyance" I swear, if I find you with her, I will not only let the queen behead you, but I will feed it to the Jabberwocky too. As your friends watch." He threatened and with that he stomped away and I was pulled out from underneath the table.

"Liam, get her out of here... She needs to hide. Give her this." Louis hands Liam two small boxes. One labeled 'Eat me' and 'Drink me'

"HA! IT'S TRUE!! THEY DO EXIST!!" I point to the boxes, shocked that they even exist.

Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry stare at me as if I need to go to the looney bin.

"I'll tell you later. Come on, Namine. You too Harry." Liam tugs me by the arm through the forest, with Harry following closley behind.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sorry, it's been a while. I've been caught up with school.

But on the bright side, Happy late Halloween!! I went as Louis and won Most musically related in choir (I was the only one that went up out of 72 people) and was booed in my tech class. I hate my school. And there would be so much more but my notebook is in my locker. -_-

Anyways, my birthday was like two weeks ago, my big brother comes home for thanksgivings and I'm excited (:

Comment what you were for Halloween!! Hope you enjoyed!

PonyBronyXD out!