Chapter 3

Sorry it's been a while. You can probably guess why if you've read That Burning Feeling...

So sorry if it sucks....

In the mean time by birthday is next Satuday :D

I give you Chapter 3 of.... Madness (:

----------------------------------------------∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Recap

I came upon a long table surrounded by chairs. At the end sat a boy with brown, wind-swept styled hair and ocean blue eyes. (Just adding a bit) The boy peered up from the table staring into my brown ones.

"Namine?"

And that's what you missed on Glee.

The blue eyed boy had on a black and white striped shirt, black skinny jeans, and the same black Converse I had on. He stood up from his seat and bolted towards me with open arms, "Namine!!" He cheered, engulfing me into his hug. He pulled away from the hug, holding me at arms length and smiled at me.

"Still beautiful as ever..." He jerks me body back into his hug,"I missed you, Namine..." he whispers.

"W-who are you?" I swear, he and the others look so familiar. I watched as the boy's grin dropped from his face.

"You mean, you really don't remember?" I shook my head, suddenly finding my shoes interesting.

"Don't worry we can fix this," He smiled at me"By the way, I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson. My friends call me the Mad Hatter as well."

Holy shit!! He's British too! And I just realized that too!

"Nice to meet you Lou!" I chirp

"I'm just glad you're back." His smile gets bigger as his blue eyes glow brighter,"Are the other's here as well?"

"You mean Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry?" Louis nods.

"Uno momento..." I jog to the entrance and see the four guys in a conversetion.

"He wants to see you." I cut off their conversation before leading them back to Louis.

They immediatley form a huddle and begin whispering, looking back at me every now and then.

It was probably 15 minutes before they came back from their little meeting.

"Alright so remember that problem I told you about?" Liam starts,"Yeah, what about it?" I ask.

"There's a threat on Wonderland."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sorry it's short. And that it prob sucks.

Dedicated to @J_TM87 for the amazing cover <3 It's absolutley perfect (: Love you!

Anyways, I forgot to thank you guys for the votes, and almost 50 reads (:But thanks guys.

Until next time.

PonyBronyXD out