Chapter 2 :D

This chappy is dedicated to @somedaybeautiful because she is an awesome person and is beautiful :) She's an awesome friend/sister to me.

LOVE YEW MOLLEH!!!!

I give you... chapter 2 (RHYMING TIME!!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"N-no I'm not...." I pinched myself hoping this was just a nightmare... I really don't wanna be here. I'd rather be the bedroom dweller I am and be sleeping in my bed.

I took steps trying to back away from Liam, my back hitting a wall eventually, causing me to slide down until my bum hit the floor.

"Please don't do that..." Liam pleads, taking my hands in his and helping me up.

"But you're in Wonderland for a reason. That I can't tell you yet but come with me so you can meet the others." Liam insists leading me around until we came to a door.

Before I can even think, my lips begin to move "I won't have to do that 'Eat me' or 'Drink me' shit right?"

Liam bursts out in laughter, shaking his head and grasping onto me for support.

"Y-you actually thought that was real?" He asks between laughs.

In all seriousness I nodded my head quickley "In all seriousness I did." My face being as straight as a line.

Liam's laugh and face dropped at my answer "Oh... Well let's continue on..." He mumbles before pulls me through the door and leads me through a forest.

"Sooo.... who are the others??" I try to spark up a conversation so this won't be awkward he turns his head to me before answering.

"You'll see..." He sings before turning his head back to the pathway.

As if on cue, two boys were standing in front of us. They both had on black and white striped shirt, black skinny jeans, black jackets, and black converse kicks. One had jet black hair in a quiff, tan skin, and those brown eyes that a girl would die for as for the other had blonde hair with brown standing out from the bottom, almost pale skin, and crystal blue eyes that would make a girl faint in a millisecond.

Jeez, who knew that falling down into a hole would be this awesome? Not to mention meeting three really hot guys.

"Namine, meet Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!" Liam introduces me to the two standing before me.

"Liam!!" I'm guessing Tweedle Dee exclaimed before looking to me "Zayn, call me Zayn... And this is Niall." He shook my hand before introducing me to Twee- I mean Niall.

"Are all three of you British?" My mouth bursts before I even think. I just now acknowleged their accents.

"Nope! I'm Irish!!" Niall accent rang through the forest before another voice butted in "Does she remember us??"

My head jerked around, looking for the owner of the voice but finding no one.

"Yes Harry! We're just introducing ourselves again because we're nothing but dipshits!!!" Sarcasm dripping from every word Liam spoke, making me giggle.

Before I knew it, a pair of jade eyes appeared in front of my brown ones, a scream leaving my lips in the process.

"Namine!!!" He shouted before the body of the culprit appeared in front of me and jerks me into a hug. He had brown curly locks and green eyes to die for if you're in a trance long enough "Wait 'till Hatter sees you, ypu're still as beautiful as ever."

"Uh, thanks...." I trail off waiting for his name.

"Harry!! Harry Styles!!!" He shakes my hand as well "Other known as the Cheshire cat!!!" He exclaims.

"Why Cheshire cat? You're not even a cat!!!"

"Just wait..." He holds up his finger motioning for me to wait a second.

Before I knew it, cat ears were on top of his head and a tail was trailing behind, and you know that saying where in those stories you read they always say "He smiled like the Cheshire Cat at me."?

That's exactly what he was doing...

Literally, the perfect teeth he had before were now shaped like cat teeth.

I nod my head, taking in everything "Makes sense..." I mumble before turning to Liam "Anyone else??"

"Just one more, follow me. All of you." Liam commands before pulling me along until we reach an opening "I'm gonna leave this to you..." he escorts me in before backing out slowly.

I came upon a long table, chairs lined up along both sides with tea cups and tea pots spread all over.At the end of the table, sat a boy with brown, wind swept hair and blue eyes that could sweep a girl off her feet in seconds.

"Namine?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chappy!!!

Anyways... who do you think is at the end of the table???

My Twitter: @Pony_Brony

Vote, comment, fan!!!

PonyBronyXD out!!!